Chapter 34: Cracking Clues

(Warning: there will be information that will sound graphic or gore, so if you don't want feel comfortable reading it, I suggest you too please skip to the next part if you like. Thank You)

(Changkyun POV)
(Getting Hallucinations)

???: "You can never find her cause she's dead..."

Changkyun: "No she's not!"

???: "She's dead because of YOU.."

Changkyun: "NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT!?"

???: "This is why no one is gonna love you.."

Changkyun: "SHUT UP!!"

???: "You had one job & you couldn't do it.."

Changkyun: "JUST SHUT UP!!"

???: "This is why you're family never treated you like other families because of how stubborn you are.."

Changkyun: "JUST SHUT UP! & IT'S NOT TRUE!!"

???: "No matter how much you deny, You know deep inside it's actually you're fault..."

Changkyun: "NO IT NOT!!"

???: "HEY! CHANGKYUN WAKE UP!"
I then was awoken by a voice that was calling me to wake up, & to see Jooheon.
"Hey Changkyun, are you okay?", Jooheon said in a worried tone, "O-oh it's noth-" (Gets up) *Ugh*,
"Hey Hey slow down! Take it easy bro no need to rush", Jooheon said as he helped me to lay back down,
"Okay now tell me, What is ACTUALLY going thru you're head". When Jooheon said that I just stayed silent for awhile because I'm such a mess in the head that I forgot to talk or even respond back... But the only thing I can do is to cry...cry all the pain that I had in me from regret & etc., just me crying  makes Jooheon understand everything, so he just got up and hugged me to his embrace as I kept balling my eyeballs out.

(Hyungwon POV)
(Night shift)
Today is a Friday night & at the moment I'm alone in my office as I review the files on undiscovered investigations that was not solved from 5-10 years ago, I know you may be asking why?, Well I do these type of things so I can find clues on these missing investigations & maybe we can find it, but mostly I do this just for the fun out of it, but don't worry I also look thru present investigations too.
As I kept look thru the files something caught my eye which was from a couple years ago on a investigation on Mr & Mrs. Kim, those names sounded very familiar but doesn't ring my bell, as I kept reading there wasn't a lot of information on them, but only too say their both 36 years old & have a kid name Jennie Kim, but that's all the info that was given. So then that when I looked even further because it seems like something that is really interesting, so I looked thru the investigation box from 6 years & looked to see if any of these types of objects will match this info.
(5 minutes passed from looking)
Yeah there was not a luck until a couple of newspaper I found so I read it...

"5 dead bodies were found in the **** river 4 females & 1 male, 3 of them were chopped into pieces and was thrown into the river, 1 hanged & 1 was brutally stabbed up to death. Their wasn't any much information on killer's but they did leave notes & clues on who their names were but not much of their feature and also the knife that was found..."

(Second newspaper)
"3 people were shot to death
and 1 was poisoned with rat poisoning, there was no information on the suspect but only notes that were left on the floor..."

And of course there's wasn't as much information but some info did connect to the previous case, which was the same age of the people, & the same names but no feature of their faces. But of course just the thought of it, this is the reason why everyone in the group dropped this case couple of years ago because of how low the information they can find despite the weapons or things that was found and used... But then a flashback ended up hitting me the day that I met Kihyun..

(Flashback)
Hyungwon: "I Was Born in a Orphanage also, & the family that you saw were not my family they were people that adopted me, & when they adopted Y/n I can tell that she is fully endanger because My Foster parents they abused me when I was At your age & Now they are doing this to Y/n when she slowly got older & Now she is fully traumatized.."

(End of Flashback)
After that flashback, that's when everything came back to me!, HOW CAN I BE THIS STUPID!?, Everything made sense now!!.... IT'S THE KIM FAMILY!?...

How can I be this stupid!, It was them the whole time!, Literally them just hurting me and Y/n was already a yellow card, but them also harming everyone that was near them was a mediate red card!, How can these people drop this investigation so early!?. But since they are not busted yet & moving from location to location, it's hard to track them down... I wondering they are doing right now....

(Y/n POV)
Jennie: "HERE YOU PIECE OF SH*T EAT THIS!"
*SLAM!*
"You sure are pathetic, do you really think that boy will actually protect you?, He literally is clueless on his surrounding when you and him were at that mall"

Y/n: *Heavy breathing* "H-he is NOT a clueless person..." *Hair yank*
Jennie: "Why do you think that? Is it because he's the guy that did everything for you?, OH! I GOT IT! It's because you LIKE HIM!? IS IT?"

My head started to feel dizzy, flashbacks about Changkyun came up to my head & just makes my heart thump everytime, just everything about him is to perfect, all I want is too see him again..

Jennie: "Hmm~ no response, I guess I was correct.. Haha haha!, YOU REALLY ARE FUNNY!! I can't believe my so called sister has her FIRST crush!.

I just sat there hopelessly, feeling so numb with everything that I don't know what to say no more...

Jennie: "Well I mean your not wrong, He is quite a good looking guy, Maybe he's my type. Black soft hair, Nice Fashion, Quite a gentleman and you name it... But since you have been here for over who knows how long, Maybe I can let you got out for a bit maybe like a walk or something, Hmm~ what do you think?... OH I GOT IT!! You can go to school again!"

Just from the response from Jennie kinda made me got a little hyped since I haven't seem day light for so long, maybe I should agree on her response for this time...

Y/n: *weak tone* "S-sure I will like to take a walk and maybe go to school.."

Jennie: "Okay then since you agreed, I will let you go to for a walk, and I will tell Mom and Dad that you will be going to college since you finished you're high school online, but the only thing is we will be putting a tractors on your belongs so you don't runaway from us okay?...."

So then couple of weeks later that's when I started to go to school...