Chapter 31: Keep Looking or Find us

(Changkyun POV)
After Wonho's Grandma let me in I Immediately went to her couch & sat there feeling extremely exhausted for some reason, which caused her to feel worried... "Hey Changkyun-ah what happened?, what was the thing that you wanted to talk about?", Wonho's Grandma said in a questioning tone, "Okay well... I know you don't know this girl but for the past months I have been really close to her since the day I met her & she even accepted me as her best friend even tho I have been treating as if she was a stranger.."... I said while looking down... "Okay go on..", (Grandma said), "Okay, but the thing about her is that she has been going thru a lot of rough things with her "family" & me & Wonho were just there to protect her & take care of her for the time being", I said in a "feeling down" tone...
"I'm at least glad that you & Wonho are doing something to protect this young lady, you guy's are blessed with such loving heart's. Besides if someone if going thru so much pain it's always best to be by their side & protect them", She said while showing her soft smile,
"Is there any more?", she said while looking at me if I had any more to say,
"Well just recently, she is not here anymore as if she disappeared from the world but to be exact she ran away from the apartment & I never saw her then...", I said while looking down trying my best to hold in the pain,
"Oh... I'm so sorry Changkyun-ah for this part I don't know what to say..", she said feeling bad because she couldn't answer the thing that I said,
"No grandma it's okay You don't have to answer it, it's just I have so much pain in me that I just have to release it to someone..", I said while looking down, while grandma came up to me & started to patted me in the back to comfort me, but in a matter of seconds I don't know why but my tears started to run down my face & now I'm just a crying mess...
"It's my fault that she is gone now... I should of be more nice to her... I should of looked out for her that day & protect her but I failed...", I said while crying my eyes out,
"Changkyun-ah~ It's not you're fault, you tried your best to protect her & you did... don't think everything you did was your own fault because it's not... You tried everything to be by her side & you did, you are a kind hearted man Changkyun don't look down in yourself again because I don't want to see the sad part of you again when you were younger...it was really hard for me to see you hurt... & Changkyun maybe the reason behind on why she left was because
"She left to protect the people she loves & cares about the most..." ,

I don't know why but when Grandma said that I started to realize something maybe she did leave to protect Me, Wonho & her brother's...

"Halmeoni (grandma) do you think that's why she left was to protect us?..", I said while looking at Wonho's Grandma on the thing she said maybe true...
"That's what I think, it's sounds very realistic if you think about it, or It's something more deep but you just don't know it.. & Changkyun I think you should go look for her, but if there is no luck then let me tell you, She will comeback", She said while her eyes are showing that everything she is saying is true & can come true....
So then that's when I thank her & told her that I will comeback to her soon again & tell her everything & then I left the apartment & went back home...

(At Home)
(Telling everyone the full story)
Wonho: "So that's what happened?"
Changkyun: "Yeah, & the only thing we can do at the moment is to keep looking for her meaning that we might have a slight chance or stop looking for her & let her find us..."
Kihyun: "We can't do that! WE HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR HER! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER AGAIN!!"
Hyungwon: "Hyung calm down, maybe if there is another way to look for her.?"
Kihyun: "NO THE OPTION THAT I PICK IS TO KEEP LOOKING FOR HER!! I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE OF FINDING HER THERE IS ALWAYS LUCK!!"
Changkyun: "You're not getting it are you!, If we keep looking for her there is no chance of us winning because we are just wasting our time looking for her & The luck that we only have is her coming to us!!"
Kihyun: "What?!, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! *Grabs Changkyun's collar*
Wonho: "Kihyun stop it!"
Hyungwon: "Hyung!"
Kihyun: "WHAT IF ONE OF YOUR SIBLINGS ARE GONE WILL YOU COME & LOOK FOR THEM OR JUST FORGET ABOUT THEN HUH!?"
Changkyun: "I will go look for them.. But in you're situation there is no use because Y/n's so called family re-located their locations & is making it 10x time hard for us to go look for her & even if we try there is always a slim chance to even no luck...."
Kihyun: *lets go of Changkyun's collar*
Changkyun: "Look I know it's hard to bare the pain since you are her biological sibling & you guys just got connected not to long ago, but if this means a lot to you same with all of us then here are the locations that I pin pointed *Shows the map* if these points don't match up to our perspective then the only option we have is her coming to us, because if they change their location & we don't know where she is then this can add up to maybe taking us up to 4-5 year's if we keep looking for her or her coming to us.."
Wonho: "So what do you think about this you two?"
Hyungwon: "Sounds like a good plan but I'm just still not sure with the "She go looks for us" plan like.. I don't know...
Kihyun: "So if the points have no luck then the only thing we have is her coming looking for us.. Then that actually means that we are just forgetting about her for the time being?..."
Changkyun: "Yeah... Exactly.... But if there is no luck for us then maybe we can ask Hyungwon to go investigation since he is the police officer"
*Everyone looking at Hyungwon*
Hyungwon: "What?"

So then we ended up forcing Hyungwon to agree to idea of involving to police & etc...

Hey you guys hope you guys enjoy it sorry for the delay my mental health wasn't doing if for me because of how stress I am & overwhelmed since school exams are a pain in the butt & also I'm going thru a lot of personal problems,Hope you understand🙏

Hey you guys hope you guys enjoy it sorry for the delay my mental health wasn't doing if for me because of how stress I am & overwhelmed since school exams are a pain in the butt & also I'm going thru a lot of personal problems,Hope you understand🙏....so yeah I hope to see you guys soon or later💜💜👋 👋