Chapter 3: The Awkward Silence

(Y/n Pov)
(8:17AM)
After the class has ended, I was packing up all of my stuff so I can get ready for my next class but when I was add it, I saw that Changkyun was also packing his stuff to, but when I was about to say something to him, out of no where he dashed out of the classroom and I was left alone speechless., So I just rubbed it off and Moved on to my next class. But when Walking out of the class I could tell the WHOLE hallway was fully Crowded so it was really hard for me walk pass through all of these students so I tried my best to excuse everyone, But when I was walking and dogging everyone, I then felt a hand that was gripping around my wrist and in a matter of seconds I was being pulled through all of these students and I was arrived into my class in a matter of seconds, But originally It would of took in me about as long as class is about to start so about 2 minutes, but this actually happened less than 2 minutes and it took about 1 minutes so I was shocked about that.
(8:19AM)
After arriving to my class (History Class) I then thanked the person who took me to my Class, But I then realised it's not the person I was suspecting to see and that it was Changkyun that took me to my class, and around this moment I was just Standing there in silence and was just staring into his Soulless Eyes while I'm still in shocked.
(Changkyun Pov)
When I was walking though the crowded hallway, I then saw the girl that was sitting right next to me in Mrs. Park's class and not to lie she was literally struggling her life out trying to get into her class because of how short she is,  and I also thought that it was a struggle for me to Continue watching her struggle also, So then I started to walk towards her while I'm dogging everyone and then Seconds later I saw her and then without thinking I grabbed her wrist and Pulled her all the way to the classroom. And after arriving she started to thank me and in seconds her face started to change from Happiness into shocked, and Not to lie (Again) The atmosphere was pretty Awkward because she was just staring at me in shocked while the whole room was being filled with Silence.
(Y/n Pov)
When I was still in shocked, I then heard the bell rang which caused me to come back into reality and I then Dashed all the way to my desk still in shocked while trying to process what just happened, While just leaving Changkyun standing there while Student are walking in from the door...

 (Y/n Pov)When I was still in shocked, I then heard the bell rang which caused me to come back into reality and I then Dashed all the way to my desk still in shocked while trying to process what just happened, While just leaving Changkyun standing...

Hey you guys I back again with another finished chapter hoped you guys enjoyed it and Bye Bye see you guys later💜💜