Chapter 18: "I Like Y/n..."

(Author's POV)
(11:11 PM)
Time has past Y/n & Changkyun are still currently in the Karaoke room still singing their Heart & Soul out, While they are laughing like Crackheads because of how They were both singing, Until something happened...

(Y/n POV)

2 hours has pasted now & we are still singing like crazy people we are, And not to lie we were having a good time (If you can Actually tell😅) and the last song we didn't choose this time we just picked a song from the recommendation list, And the number 1 song is Monsta x 'Find You'. Then seconds later we started to sing,

[Lyrics]

"난 기억을 더듬어
아직도 여기서 한참을 서성여 yeah
너를 보낸 후에 난
너의 목소리가 들리는걸 yeah

가만히 눈을 감으면 선명히 느낄 수 있어
니 온기, 숨소리 작은 미소까지
얼어 붙었던 날 감싸주던 널

매일이 매일이 매일이 널
그리다 지쳐서 잠에 들어
내일은 내일은 내일은 널 보게 될까
Uh oh 기억 속 넌 마치 되돌리고 싶은 꿈 같은걸

멀어져 버린 너와 나 사이의 거리에
지워져 지지 않고 남은 너의 모습은
Ooh 선명한 vivid dream 난 오늘도 미친 듯
계속 바라고 있는걸 someday we'll meet again (meet again)"

[English]

"I trace the memory
Still stand still here yeah
After I send you
I can hear your voice yeah

If I close my eyes, I can feel it clearly
Your warmth, even the small smile of breath
You wrapped me up on the frozen day

Every day, every day, you
Then I get tired and fall asleep
Will tomorrow see you tomorrow.
Uh oh in memory, you're like a dream you want to get back

In the distance between you and me
Your appearance that remains without being erased
Ooh vivid vivid dream, I'm crazy today
Someday we'll meet again (meet again)"

But while I was singing I started to feel my tears swelling up in my eyes because I just felt like something was missing but I couldn't catch what it is, Then seconds later Changkyun Noticed that I wasn't myself anymore & In a blink in an eye I started to Sob. I started to sob non-stop that Changkyun has to stop everything & Comfort me...

(Changkyun POV)
While I was singing normally, I then started to her a faint sniffle the was coming from my left, And to see that Y/n was starting to cry & That made me feel really worried for her, Then without thinking I stopped everything & Started to comfort Y/n while her sobs are slowly getting louder. At this moment all I feel was empty & Pain because just seeing Y/n cry makes me sad & I just want to do anything that will make her calm, But everything was so Blank for me to even think, But to just comfort her. And then she started to talk, "I-I'm So S-Sorry.." Y/n said sounding as if she was in pain, But all I could say was nothing but was to hug her. Then Y/n Spoke again, "I'm sorry I-if I ruined the W-whole F-fun atmosphere that we were having" she said in a nervous but yet sad tone, "No it's fine, you didn't ruin anything This was actually enough fun for me already, & I think it's best for us to stop here... & I think you need rest to also" I said sounding worried. But all I saw was a little nod coming from Y/n, and then we started to head out.
The whole ride was really silent but it was fine, I tend to enjoy the quietness at times, but I also felt like the air seemed to be to intense but I don't know why, & I also feel really comfortable when I'm with Y/n for some reason, I just think that being beside Y/n at all times has made me become more of Open I will say, I'm less Intense like I was before, I'm being more 'Nice' I will say (Probably not😑) and yeah that's All I can sense for now. But I do get really nervous when I'm with her at times & I maybe or maybe not have a weird sensation in my stomach as if butterflies were flying everywhere, & I do feel my Heart beating really fast when she does her cute little actions towards me and it makes me go crazy for her...

A

fter I was stuck in my thoughts for the longest times I finally realized that I have arrived to My Apartment or I will say Wonho's apartment, He gave me his extra pair of keys to his apartment if he is not here so that I can go in, without Waiting for 5 HOURS FOR HIM TO GET HOME!! (That did Happen to me and I'm not gonna talk about it)...When I was about to wake up Y/n I could tell that she was in deep sleep, So of course I'm not gonna leave her in the car because I don't want her to get hurt or anything, so I then got out of my car, Opened her car & Slowly but quietly unbuckle her seatbelt & Carried her bridal style & Went inside of the apartment. After that little workout, I then placed Y/n on my bed & pulled the cover over her, after I did that I was lost in my world & to just admire Y/n's face, Just everything about her is so perfect, she is like a innocent person that didn't do anything wrong but was punished for it for no reason, She should deserve a better & a happier life, I just wished I could of known her earlier so that non of this would have happended... Then seconds later I said something that made my heart skip a beat...

(Wonho's POV)
(2:12 AM)
(In a Airplane)
I am now in a airplane right now with Shownu right beside me while Snoring all of the oxygen😑. I didn't do much I was just listening to music & watching Movies but then seconds later I was stuck in my thoughts... And its about Y/n again if I liked her or not, Then the flashback came to my mind when me and Shownu had that conversation,

(Flashback)
Shownu: "What does your heart tell you? How do you feel when your close with Y/n?"

(In my thoughts)
"My heartbeats Everytime I'm near her.. I want to be with her.. I tend to build up a lot of feelings for Y/n everytime I'm with her... Just seeing her makes me happy..."

Wonho & Changkyun's both POV

"I Like Y/n..."

Hey you just finished another chapter I hope you guys enjoy it, and also how do you guys feel about this chapter that Both Wonho & Changkyun both like Y/n, I was Shocked for myself when I was writing this chapter😨😵😳okay that's all for today see...

Hey you just finished another chapter I hope you guys enjoy it, and also how do you guys feel about this chapter that Both Wonho & Changkyun both like Y/n, I was Shocked for myself when I was writing this chapter😨😵😳okay that's all for today see you guys later Bye Bye💜💜😊😊