Chapter 14: Day Dreaming to Reality

(Okay just to note, if you are going deeper to the reading, make sure to prepare yourself because around the Mid-End of the chapter there will be a 14+ part so just a heads up (Also that part is not as intense so you will survive I think, but Overall the end of the chapter will somewhat to be funny (probably not) so yeah that it so enjoy this chapter).

(??? POV)When I was on my couch & Just watching the news in the living room (like I always do) Then the news reporter then mentioned something which caught me off guard, "So we are here at the **** Apartment Complex today because there were some M...

(??? POV)
When I was on my couch & Just watching the news in the living room (like I always do) Then the news reporter then mentioned something which caught me off guard, "So we are here at the **** Apartment Complex today because there were some Mysterious Murders that had happended over night, But we don't know who has done this & Everyone is being evacuated because of this, So today we will be talking to Mr. Chae & See what evidence they had found,. "So Mr. Chae what is actually happening & why is Everyone being evacuated?" (Mr. Chae) "So what is actually happening is that there are some drug dealers that are living here in room number **** (Where Y/n Lives) but we didn't quite find any more hints but we know that it's not only them, But there are other people that are doing the same action in this Complex, Which is Killing people for money & Selling drugs that are made" "Okay Thank You Mr. Chae, & That's all we have for today" Said the news reporter. After the news was over, I had a lot of questions that were in my head like, That address of that apartment seems so familiar to me but I'm not quite sure about that, but The detective Mr. Chae does look like someone I know, but I'm not sure either..... AHHH~ "I'm so Dumb come on Stupid brain, This what happens when you clean to much".....

(Back Into the Hospital)
(Y/n POV)
While I'm still Laughing at Changkyun, I then said something to Changkyun & it kinda caused him to get really sensitive, "Umm what happened out there, & I can see that you were like a little kid that was screaming away from a monster" I said teasingly, "Umm I-I-, Y-you know what none O-of your business" he said stuttering from Embarrassment, "And I thought that you are a emotionless person that doesn't show any emotion or Even get scared & Scream like a little girl" I said while laughing, "Y-You know what, There are sometime w-where I have to show my emotions alright, Geez you don't have to rub it on my face" He said feeling defeated in his tone. (In my thoughts) "Geez I didn't know he can be this sensitive, I was just playing around" I thought about that while smiling, "You know I was just playing around with you right", "Y-yeah" he said in a annoyance tone "Yeah? Well apparently you don't seem to take it very well" I mostly say these things to see if he can take it or not...