Chapter 8: Everything is never Beautiful

(Y/n POV)
(1:00PM)
After the long Embrace, Me & Changkyun broke the hug and then went to our own thoughts on trying to figure out what just happened, and I was feeling really weird because at first I have never been close to anyone before or even saw someone care about me before, but with Changkyun it was so different because I felt like he actually knows how I feel & I thought that was kinda strange, even tho He always gives me his emotionless face expression or even his cold glares. After I'm still as stuck in my thoughts I then heard a Voice which got my attention, "Okay... I don't know what just happended But, I think you two should be more close to one another more often" Said by the Nurse., And without realizing I started to blush from embarrassment, but when I turned my head I saw Changkyun looking down with a little Smile on his face, and this is my first time seeing him smile after the past days we saw each other. Then the bell rang and matter of seconds Changkyun then ran out of the door & and to realize that Today is Friday & it is early release, so I then thanked the nurse then left. When Everyone has left I then started to walk but when walking I then saw Changkyun leaning on the wall then I walked closer to him but from my shocking he didn't walk away this time, So then I continued to walk and matter of seconds I was standing next to him, but the thing is that the tension is not awkward at all it was actually comfortable, but then he started to talk to me, "Hey is someone taking you home" he said, "O-oh no, not really I usually walk" I said, "Oh okay well do you want me to you" He said with a soft tone, I then agreed to go and then we started to walk, after a couple of minutes of walking I then saw something that was really Familiar and then to see the Two baby corgis wondering around & and by shocked it was the corgis that I was taking care of in the morning but until one of the puppies saw me and ran up to me and same with the other puppy, and not to lie I thought that was really cute & how did they got out of the basement As I questioned myself, While I'm still breaking the biggest UWU's I then Saw Changkyun smiling at how cute the puppies were when I was petting them and in a split second Changkyun's Smile then disappeared and then started to walk away from me, but at first I though it was because of embarrassment but when I turned around I then saw something that I Didn't want to see...I saw something that traumatized me a lot, and to see "my parent's" walking down the streets with a dead body bag while their clothes were covered in blood and without realizing I then saw that the puppies were GONE..When I turned around, but then I felt a Strong hand gripping me  and Pulled me in a dark alleyway, and to my surprise it was Wonho that pulled me to the alleyway and my heart started to beat really fast because of 1 of how scared I am and 2 because of how close we are and too see something Behind Wonho and also to my surprised It's Changkyun Holding Both of the corgis with terror but then I started to hear footsteps getting closer and Closer everytime and then I Started to see "My Parents" walking while saying something which I heard, "Now since her parents are gone, now it's her turn to feel the same pain" and then without realizing I started to cry while Wonho is covering my mouth so I don't make any noise, and then their voices started to fade away and then I started to Sob really hard and my tears won't stop if I wanted it to. But then I felted Wonho rubbing my shoulder to confront me and then I heard Wonho Spoke,"Hey Y/n It's okay you are not alone" and then I felt him wrapping his arms around me, then Wonho said something which got me shocked.
(Wonho POV)
"Y/n-ah It's fine you're not alone because me, Myself went through the same thing like you did, I had abusive parents to but It was my Dad he was the one that caused my life to be really messed and also got into a lot of fights and constantly being bullied when I was you're age and younger & it is also the cause why I ran away from home, and If you are still wondering why I know all of this is that My Grandma lives next door to you're Apartment and she has told me everything about the apartment that is next door, and she also told me that she will see you're Parents beating you up until you were unconscious through her window and In the morning when I ran into you I was happy to see you and that you are still well and Somewhat Okay, I always wanted to help you but now you are here and I'm here I think I am able to help you, Even tho there will be a lot of suffering and pain with it, I will still help you,. And Changkyun Will help you Too" I explained everything to Y/n and she seems like she understood everything but Except for one Person, "Hey why I'm I being involved!?!" Changkyun Said with a Confused expression, "Hey You are not going to help you're Friend, Because I know what you were doing back there when you were walking her Home" I said Teasingly, "Okay Okay I will Geez and Stop teasing me and rub the Weird face off of you Hyung" He said with a annoyed tone.
(Y/n POV)
After Wonho Explained, I understand everything on what he was saying, but the thing that got me Questioning myself was that, Does Changkyun & Wonho know each other because they seem really close, So then I asked them the Question but there response was really Quick well from Wonho mostly, "Oh Yeah definitely we are, We are Best Friends right little Bro" Wonho said with a exciting Tone, "No we are not we are enemy's" Changkyun replied with a "I hate my Life" Tone, "Also Excuse him, He is really sulky after the thing I told him" Wonho said with a Apology Tone. I just then agreed and Laugh on how Funny there actions were when they are together.

Okay You guys Just finished with another Chapter I hope you guys enjoy and see you guys in a Couple of hours or later Bye Bye😂