Chapter 37: First Day Of College

(Y/n POV)
It has already been a couple of weeks since Jennie released me from the house I was kept in for hostage. The feeling of the sun hitting my skin made me feel so happy that I can't describe the happy sensation I was feeling, but to only feel & sense "Freedom"... The only flaws were that I still feel frightened when people are around me, just seeing people's face makes them feel so intimidating & making me not have the urge to walk up or anything...

As from the agreement from Jennie & my "Family" they agreed on letting me go to College since I need to at least do something in my life instead of just kept in for hostage for the rest of my life then I already am, So they let me go to college but only on one circumstance, they will be tracking me down on where I go which is the only problem & I can't do anything about it...

(In College)
As I entered to the school, the landscape and everything looked so peaceful & lively which gave me a little nudge in me to least smile just for a little bit Until one of the professor's took me into the Counselors office.

???: "Ms. Kwon this is Ms. Yoo & she is the new student who transferred here"

Ms. Kwon: "Oh okay, Well Hello Ms. Yoo I'm you're school Counselor & I'm really glad that you chose this school for your first year" *Smile*

Y/n: "Y-yeah I'm really glad I did, I H-heard a lot of g-good reviews on this College & I'm hoping to have a good experience in this school since it's my first year & everything looks very Presentable & Colorful"

Ms. Kwon: "Aww~ thank you I'm very glad to here that comment Ms. Yoo!, but well since it's your first enrollment here, Mr. Hyuk over here will be showing you a tour of our school so you can get the full jist or the school & around your surrounding okay"

Y/n: "Okay Thank You Ms. Kwon" *Bowing down*

Ms. Kwon: "Okay well I will be setting your schedule as you go out & I will be wanting you to comeback around 5 PM-ish so you can get your schedule of your classes okay?, so Hyuk & Y/n you can leave now"

So then we both left while Mr. Hyuk showed me around the school like the dorms, Classroom, Cafeteria, the Hall & etc., Until around the 4:50 PM mark that's when Mr. Hyuk dropped me off the Hall room because he had to print out papers for his class tomorrow & that's when it got silent..

As I was sitting quietly I then started to hear whisper of people gossiping about me?

???: "Who is she?"
???: "Oh My GOSH is she the new student?!"
???: "I think so?, but not sure she kinda looks like Bit** the more I look at her, She looks like to type who gets into fights"
???: "I know right look at the bruises she has on here arms maybe she was in the gang when she was younger"
???: "HAHA!! No maybe she's a prostitute who just got jumped"
???: "HAHAHA!!!"

Since I was hearing those rough comments I didn't know what to do but to only sat there frozen as the group of girls started to pick on me from a far, and all of the flashbacks I was getting it was now hitting me as if I was hit by a truck, but my emotions didn't get the best of me since around the 5 o'clock that when the school started to ring alarming everyone to go to their dorms or something like that.. So then that when I got my stuff & head to the Counselor's office
...
Ms. Kwon: "Okay Ms. Yoo here is your schedule for tomorrow classes I hope they are alright, since you didn't mark any majors that you were interested in"

Y/n: "Oh no it's okay, I can bare with the major that you selected for me, Thank You Ms. Kwon"

Ms. Kwon: "It's a pleasure Ms. Yoo, and also I have some questions for you.."

When She said my name, my anxiety started to go up,

Y/n: "Yes?"

Ms. Kwon: "Okay Ms. Yoo, is there by any chance that everything is going well for you? Or even at home?"

Y/n: "U-umm Y-yeah everything is going f-fine, Why?"

Ms. Kwon: "Well because when you first entered my office I noticed some bruises on your arms & I just want to make sure if everything is going okay for you?"

Y/n: "o-oh no it's n-nothing, I just tend to be really s-sensitive when I do things so it's nothing to worry about.."

Ms. Kwon: "I'm not sure Ms. Yoo, but if something is happening please let me know so I can help you & set up any appointment for you so you can get checked up"

Y/n: "No! It's fine Ms. Kwon! I think it's time for me to go, Thank You for schedule"

After my answer I then left Ms. Kwon's office in a light because of how Predicament
the situation got...
Then after I started to head to my dorm room since Mr. Hyuk gave me my dorm key when he was giving me a tour of the school...

As I arrived at the dorm, the dorm seems pretty small but not that big either, but I will say it's just right for me since I didn't quite bring a lot of stuff with me. After I was done unpacking my things I then laid on the bed & started to think on what I'm gonna do next since I will be here for the first semester before I go back....