Chapter 20: Heart Beating Non-Stop

(Changkyun POV)
After I told Y/n everything she seemed to feel really uncomfortable & Felt bad for me because 'I had to go through all of that' well she did deserved it though not to lie😂😉,. And now the Both of us are on the bed while playing with the Puppies until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Author's POV)
The whole night was mixed with Awkwardness, Some with Laughter & Giggles & some Forgiveness but Overall Both of their Relationships are slowly progressing as each day it goes, Until things became odd at the very same day...

(Y/n POV)
I was awoken by two of the Puppies that were Licking & Barking at me telling me to wake up, but when I looked to the left side of the bed, All I saw was a Baby wolf sleeping peacefully as if nothing or anything was disturbing him,

(This was how I.M was sleeping😰😍...So CUTE!!)

👇👇👇👇

I was so lots in my thoughts that I didn't know I was just staring or I will say "Admiring" Changkyun's face feature, Until a voice hit me back into reality, "Are you gonna keep staring at me?, I Know I am Beautiful" Changkyun said in a sleepy ton...

I was so lots in my thoughts that I didn't know I was just staring or I will say "Admiring" Changkyun's face feature, Until a voice hit me back into reality, "Are you gonna keep staring at me?, I Know I am Beautiful" Changkyun said in a sleepy tone voice while his eyes were closed. "I-I was not L-looking you, You had S-something on you're face.." I said feeling flustered & Embarrassed, "Sure~, I bet you were just looking at me because I have clear Rice Cake skin & you don't.." Changkyun said while his eyes are full opened & was just looking at me. At this moment I didn't know what to do but to feel kinda offended While death glaring at him, While Changkyun on the other Smirking proudly as if he had done something right, " *Chuckling* I was just kidding you don't have to give me that look"  Changkyun said in a "sorry" tone while he slowly grabbed my hand & placed it between his palm & Flashed me a soft smile of his. When Changkyun did his sudden action my heart was beating so fast, just sometimes seeing him do little actions towards me makes my heart beat like crazy as if I was running a marathon or something like that, And I don't know the reason why but I do think that I have a "Tiny" crush on him though but I'm not quite sure at the same time😅😳. Even before I can say anything else Changkyun said something which made me become the reddest Cherry Tomato EVER!, "Geez calm, Do I actually make you're heartbeat that fast? It sounds like it's about to come out of you're chest, Well try to settle down you're red as a tomato" Seconds later Changkyun stood up from his bed & started to head to the bathroom, Leaving me feeling Embarrassed all over. "AHHH WHY DO YOU MAKE MY HEART GO CRAZY CHANGKYUN!!" And out of no where I saw a Wet haired Changkyun walking out of the bathroom, And you don't want to know how quiet the room has gotten, Until he spoke, "So.. I Heard that I'm the reason that makes you're heart go crazy?.."

(Changkyun POV)
When I was done taking a shower, I was normally drying my hair with a towel, Until I heard loud screaming that was coming through the other side of the door, "AHHH WHY DO YOU MAKE MY HEART GO CRAZY CHANGKYUN!!", And to hear Y/n screaming from the top of her lungs & Of course who is not gonna laugh at that, So I did a quick laugh before leaving the bathroom. When I was walking normally I could tell that the room was Really quiet like as if I was home alone, & to sense some gazing that was coming from Y/n So I said something to her which made he leave my room really fast, "So.. I heard that I'm the reason that makes you're heart go crazy?.." *Silence*....
"SHUT UP CHANGKYUN!!!" Seconds later she left the room, Leaving me Laughing Silently😂😋.