Chapter 13: Oh My Goodness...

(This Chapter will be having a Love Triangle between Wonho & Changkyun so stay tuned for that.)

(Also a DISCLAIMER Hyungwon & Y/n are technically Step-Siblings, If you are wondering, I Know I should of Putted Kihyun as Y/n's brother but, Kihyun will be appearing in Upcoming chapters so Stay Tuned for that, okay I'm gonna start now)

(Hyungwon POV)
(2 Weeks Pasted)
When I left the Hospital with Wonho I then realized that I should NOT go visit Y/n because, I Just don't want her to see me & lose trust to me & Push me away, Even tho I did that to her when we where younger, but I think it's best alternative for her to push me away also because I did that to her when we where younger & I definitely deserve it... After I was stuck in my thoughts I then arrived to my meeting to see if there is anything new, So I got out of my car & headed into the building., When I was walking I then got a announcement from one of the deputies saying that there where so hints about the bodies that they spotted, "Mr. Chae we had founded some evidence on the bodies of Mr. & Mrs. ***" said the deputy, My eyes were Wide open on what I was hearing, But I managed to say something, "Umm Mr. Na (Deputy) Where are the bodies located to be Exact?? I said with a worrisome tone, "It located at the **** Apartment Mr. Chae, Why is there something that I had said that Confused you or you have noticed" Said Mr. Na. Around this moment Everything has stopped & my heart was pounding so rapidly & Realizing that it's the location that Y/n has been staying for the longest time, & how stupidly that I just left her Live there, with KILLERS!? "MR. NA I HAVE A FAVOR FOR YOU, GO TO THE **** APARTMENT & TELL EVERYONE THAT IS LIVING IN THAT APARTMENT COMPLEX TO EVACUATE THAT AREA RIGHT NOW!", "But Mr. Cha-" "NOW!!" I Commanded Mr. Na then seconds later the whole group then followed him, and ran out of the building....

(Author's Note: Also Mr. Na is Jaemin from NCT Dream if you don't know😊)

(Changkyun POV)
(Release Day)
While I'm still sitting on my bed, Mr. Park then entered my room & said that it's time for my release, & Told me that I should be careful & Ect., but when I was about to say something Mr. Park then said something, "Mr. Im make sure to be careful Okay you're still in a process of recovering, & Ms. Yoo's room will be open for you if you want to go visit her" Mr. Park said & left the room. I was just standing there in shocked that he mentioned Y/n, Sometime later one of nurses then saw me standing like an idiot & Told me that I can go, which got my attention back into reality & I walked away as if I was a lost puppy.