Chapter 4: The Pain & Confusion

Y/n Pov
(2 classes passed)
(10:47AM)
It is Currently Lunch time and I'm still thinking about what had just happened when I was in History class., and just the feeling of him holding my wrist made me feel nervous and Confused on what's happening., So then I just rubbed it off and went to the cafeteria to get my Lunch. When I was waiting in line I then felt Hands on top of my head and was pulling my hair By force which caused me to Scream in pain and after that I was being thrown on the floor which caused everyone's attention to look at what was happening, and not to be shocked it's Red velvet..."HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING B*TCH!!!" Said Irene, "GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM CHANGKYUN BECAUSE HE IS MINE AND DON'T EVEN DARE TO LOOK OR TALK TO HIM OKAY YOU PIECE OF $H*T!!!" Said Yeri. "AND I BET YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION HA! SUCH A SL*T" Said Seulgi. And after that they Beating the life out of me which caused me to start crying because they were Kicking me, Punching Me, and beating me up until my body couldn't move no more, and Everyone in the cafeteria Started to laugh at me and cameras where everywhere and I couldn't do anything but to Cry Even harder..and after the beating they started to Pour milk all over my body which was really cold & the floor was also cold and that caused me to shiver Vigorously & in matter of seconds everything went black...
(12:24PM)
When I opened my eyes I was in the room which was all white and to be expected I was in the nurses office, but when I turned to my right I saw that my backpack and everything was on the table., and this caused me to question myself and how I got in here and the only thing I remember was that I was in the cafeteria being kicked and Punched and Everything, but when I tried to move I then felt this Horrible pain that was being followed from my legs & arms all the way to my Stomach & head, & When I was holding my head & Stomach I then heard a Female Voice which is the Nurse, "Oh You're awake" She Smiled, I just nodded and Answer with a Yeah, "So as if right now you are not in good condition and I suggest you to stay home because you have a lost cuts and Bruises and some almost broken bones so I suggest you to stay home" The Nurse said, I just nodded and the thing that the nurse said scared me the most, "Also do you want you're parents to pick you up or an guardia-, "NO!!" I shouted which left the nurse to feel speechless, I then apologised and then I started to cry, and The nurse than started to question about why I didn't want my family to pick me up, so then I told her everything that my "Family" is abusive and Me not feeling safe. So after explaining the nurse than understood everything and Suggested me to Stay in the Nurses office before school ends so I then nodded and that's where it ends, But the thing that went through my head was who was the one that took me to the nurses office, So then I started to tell the nurse about who took me here (The Nurses office) She then said, "Oh the one that took you here was a boy, and he told me that he will being telling all the teachers that you won't be attending to all of you're classes because of "This", And also you will be coming to here everyday in the afternoon at 12 because you will be needing to come and rest you're body for the rest of the school day and I will be e-mailing to all of you're teachers, If that is okay with you". I then agreed and stayed in the Nurses office all the way when school ends.

Hey Just finished with another chapter, and also who do you guys think that Brought Y/n (Aka You) Stuff do you think it's Changkyun or some else? Comment down your answer and see if you are correct? Okay see you guys later Annyeong 👋💜