Chapter 19: "Glass Shatter..."

(Changkyun POV)
It has been 20 minutes since Y/n has been sleeping on my bed, While I was lost in my thoughts when I was just admiring Y/n's face features... Just seeing her looking this calm while sleeping on my bed, is like my world has been lifted up again because, Just seeing her feeling miserable or any signs of sadness makes my heart ache because ever since she was little she was never able to relax or even sleep in a bed but to keep suffering... And I'm just wishing that I could of been with her earlier so that nothing will happen to her. But before I was about to think about something else, I can just feel my heart beating so fast.. "Do I really like Y/n this Much?" I really don't know why, But just thinking about her makes my heart go crazy everytime... And is this also the feeling that "I'm actually falling for her?!"..."NO IT CAN'T BE!!" At this moment I'm just going insane because this can't be right, I was only to be taught to have no feelings for no one, But I guess I was wrong..I actually someone for the first time. Then seconds later I heard Wonho's voice near the front door of my room, "Hey why are you still up, & why is Y/n on you're bed?" I swear to God he scared the Life out of me, "AHH!! Oh My Gosh Hyung can you learn how to knock next time!!" I said panting my life out, "Oh Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that😂, Also answer my question why is Y/n in You're Room?" Wonho said demanding for an answer, "O-oh it's a long story.." I said sounding nervous.., "Okay~ Tell me about it in the living Room" then both of us started to walk to the Living room, "So are you gonna Explain yourself?" Wonho said wanting the answer right now, "Okay Okay Geez it's not that Important but here I will explain" then seconds later I explained everything to Wonho... "Is Y/n okay tho!?" Wonho said in a worried tone, "Yes she is Okay, But I do think she is slowly building up a flu because her head seems to be burning up when I was trying to comfort her, But you don't have to worry I got her" I said in a honest tone, "Okay well I'm glad that she is okay.. And also can I tell you something" Wonho said in a nervous tone, "Sure what is it hyung?", "Well you know I have been building up feelings for someone but I'm not really sure how to confess to her..", "Aww Hyung you have a Crush on someone, Aww tell me who is she?", "She has long black hair, she has beautiful eyes that I can't look away from, she is so Innocent in everyway, She has a cute smile that makes me go crazy everytime I see her...", at this moment when Wonho was explaining every fact about this girl, It feels like he is describing every fact about Y/n, because everything he was saying represents her, "She has Long Black hair", She has beautiful eyes that I can't look away from", "she is so innocent in everyway", "She has a cute smile that makes me go crazy everytime I see her..." I feel the same way everytime I see her... "H-hyung do you by A-any chance have a C-crush on Y-y/n.." I said, but wishing that I didn't want to hear his answer, "Yes I Like Y/n.." Wonho said while shyly smiling to me. When he said that Every part of my Heart & Soul shattered, but all I can think about what he was saying to me.. Even before I was about to say something Wonho said something else, "Changkyun do you like Y/n by any chance?" Wonho said sounding curious, "A-ahh No I don't like Y/n, I only see her as a friend..." (What I meant to say), "Yes I like Y/n also, I don't see her as a friend but I see her more than a friend...") All I can think was what he just said to me & I just can't believe that me & Wonho are both fighting for the same person...
(2 hours later)
After the whole conversation Wonho is finally sleeping in his room while Y/n is still sleeping peacefully on my bed.. All I can do was to just sit on the couch & just think about everything because I tend to question myself when I'm stressed most of the time...

(Flashback)
(12 years ago)
"Changkyun when you go to school please promise me that you won't build any feelings for anyone okay.." Said my mom, "But Mom I like someone." I said in a terrified tone, "BUT STILL HONEY!! DO NOT BUILD ANY FEELS FOR ANYONE & IF YOU DO I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN THE BASEMENT GOT IT!!..." My mom said in a angry tone, "Y-yes M-mother..." I stuttered, "Good~ now you are dismissed..." I then walked out of the door, While forcing myself to say bye to my Mom. My life has never been easy, My dad is always busy while Mom is a stay at home mom, My family has always told me that I couldn't have an crushes on anyone that I liked for some reason, but I was forced to date someone that they picked for me which has always made me feel so uncomfortable because I don't really know them & they looked creepy in all ways. So most of the time I will just Risk my life & have long arguments with both of my parents (Which caused me to get locked up) & telling them that I don't like the people they had picked for me.. It's not because of the people, It's just Why are they doing this which makes me confused. But until one day they abandoned me & Never came back, and they just left me feeling speechless everyday. So until this day I just kept their promises in my mind because Even if they had left me, I still feel their presence that they are near me & Will still punish me Even If I liked someone & I just don't want to face that again, But I think it's to late...

(Flashback End)
While I was stuck In my thoughts I heard Groaning coming through my bed, and to see Y/n awake., "Changkyun where am I?", Y/n said in a tired tone, "Oh don't worry you are in Wonho's apartment right now but don't worry you will be fine" I said trying to calm Y/n down a little bit, "Oh Okay also did you sleep yet? & Also who bed is this that I'm sleeping on?", "You're sleeping on my bed, but don't worry I don't feel tired" I said tiring my best not to yawn, "Okay.. Also Changkyun you should sleep to you don't look to well.." Y/n sounding a little bit worried, "No I'm fin-", "Please I'm begging you go to sleep to.." Y/n said begging me to sleep & Not lie I didn't look we at all so then seconds later I crawled into my bed & Laid on the bed While just looking at Y/n to see what she is going to do next. "Also Changkyun where are the puppies? & Is Wonho home yet?", "Oh Yeah Wonho is home already he is sleeping right now but you can talk to him when he is wake & the puppies they are in the living room, but you can bring them into the room if you want", "Okay" Y/n said sounding a little bit cheerful, So she stood up for my bed and headed into the living room, then out of no where I heard little footsteps that are fastly approaching to my room & to see two little puppies following Y/n to my room while they cutely wagging their tails & barking to happily see Y/n again. "Oh My Gosh they are so big now", "Yeah They are, I took care of them everyday when you were in the hospital", While I was talking I saw one puppy trying to get up from my bed but sadly it couldn't make it because of their tiny legs, So I just grabbed the one that is struggling to get up & Started to pet it, While Y/n did the same. "Thank You Changkyun, for talking care of the puppies & Also thank you for taking care of me since I'm such a pain in the butt at times..", "No You're fine, It was just in the beginning when I started to take care of you.."
(Flashback)
"Y/n calm down you're starting a scene & I suggested you to lay down & rest", "NO I SHALL NOT & WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO A SELFISH PERSON!!" She said while yelling at me still.
(End of Flashback)

"But Overall you were fine most of the time, I think.." I said everything to Y/n while grinning at her because she seemed to feel really embarrassed when I told Her EVERYTHING..."

Okay you just finished another chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it & also a heads up This Chapter will have a second part to it so stay tuned for that & Yeah see you guys later Annyeong👋👋💜💜