Chapter 28: Kinda close than usual

(Changkyun POV)
After that moment we started to stare at each other's eyes for the longest time, just having Y/n this close to me makes me feel a type of way for her, as if all of my desires makes me crave for her everyday but I know it's not right for me to do it & also I'm still "To young" to even have thoughts like this😅.
(Y/n POV)
(In my thoughts)
"OH MY GOSH WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!?!, AND ONE IT'S NOT JUST THE LOOKS BUT.... WHY IS HE SO CLOSE TO ME!? LITERALLY HE'S LIKE 5 INCHES AWAY FROM KISSING ME!?!, AHH OH MY GOSH SAVE ME!!" Then right that moment I that's when I thought something amazing will happen until.... *RING RING!!* *Both of us jumped* "AHH!!", "Ugh who is it now?!", said Changkyun *Contact Number* *Hyungwon*, "It's you're brother here talk to him, I'm not in the mood of talking right now..", Changkyun said in a "I don't care" tone. So Changkyun just toss his phone to me & I answered it, *On call* "Hell-", "HEY PERVERT DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY LITTLE SISTER ALRIGHT IF YOU DO I'M GONNA CHOP OFF YOU'R-", "umm oppa..." *Silence*, "OH Y/N, HEY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE... *Nervous laugh*, "It's okay Hyungwon-oppa, & also why did you call you so late?", "LATE?! IT'S NOT EVEN LATE, 2:20AM in the morning is not late!?, & oh yeah I called you to check up on you to see if you are okay or not from the "horrible man", "Oppa Changkyun is not horrible person, he is actually a caring person, I think you are just over thinking things Hyungwon", "Hey you should be grateful that I'm here to protect you because you never know what will actually happen, & *Whisper tone* do you even know anything about his past?". That's when Hyungwon's words started to play in my head when he said that, I had never questioned Changkyun's past or even thought about it because it is his personal life & there is no need for me to get involved but the more I think about it, I start to question why he is so cold all the time when I first met him or something is bothering him inside but he just doesn't want to admit?. "Y/n are you still there?", "I'm still here & actually Oppa, I will talk to you later since it's getting late okay?", "Okay Y/n go on & sleep talk to you later, Good night", "Good night Hyungwon", *Call ends*. "Hey you seem pretty shocked, Did something happen?", said Changkyun, "Uhh no, I just felt really tired when I was on the call, & here is you're phone. Well good night Changkyun", I said as I get into the covers feeling concerned for some reason. "Hey, if you have something that is bothering you, I'm always here for you..", Changkyun said in a soothing tone, causing me to make my heartbeat when I'm at it, "Well good night Y/n", Then things became quiet..
(4:57AM)
(Changkyun POV)
When I was sleeping peacefully on the bed, I then started to feel a hand wrapping around me causing me to wake up, & see Y/n hugging me with all of her life depends on it, which caused me to laugh silently because I thought that was cute, "changkyun..", Y/n said in a faint but yet tired voice, "Hmm", I said meaning a yes, "don't move I like this position..", Y/n said as smiled secretly, "What if I do move?", I said in a "Teasing" tone, "Then I will be sad..", Y/n said in a sad tone, then a plan came into mind, "Okay what about this?", I said as I remove Y/n's hands causing her to question on what I was doing, then I started to turn to my right side facing Y/n then pulled her to my embrace causing her to be shocked & hesitate at first, then seconds later she started give in since the hug was safe & comfortable for her, then a couple a minutes later we both drifted off to sleep.
(Wonho POV)
I was awoken by my alarm clock since I need to go to the gym (If you already know😏😂💜)

 (Wonho POV)I was awoken by my alarm clock since I need to go to the gym (If you already know😏😂💜)

So I got out of bed & got dressed in my gym clothes. Even before I was about to leave I saw Changkyun's door was not closed all the way & there was a little crack which I have noticed, so to be polite I walked towards the door & try to close it but then my curiosity took over me, & let's say it made my heart ache because when I looked threw the crack all I saw was Changkyun hugging Y/n while they were sleeping. Then I don't know why but Jealousy & Anger started flush threw me, causing me to feel really agitated, so of course I shut the door & left the apartment...
(9:53AM)
(Y/n POV)
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a voice telling me to wake up, "Hey sleepy head wake up I made breakfast", as I opened my eyes to see who it was & to see Changkyun standing looking at me with a little smile, causing me to smile also, "C'mon the food will get cold", Changkyun said in a soft voice, Then I started to get out of bed & did my morning routine. After I was done, I walked out & to see Both of the puppies eating their food & Wonho sitting there also enjoying the food, "Hey Y/n how's you're sleep?", Wonho said flashing me a delighted smile of his, "It was actually great, how about you?", I said also flashing a smile towards Wonho, "It was alright you know the Same old, Same old *Smile laugh*", "Hey enough with the chit chat & eat the food for crying out loud", Changkyun said in his stern tone as always, then sat right next to me & started to eat. Sometimes I didn't get to realize that My friendship with Wonho & Changkyun are slowly getting more bigger than usual because I don't feel the tight impact no more when I first met them, which is kinda a good thing, but the thing I question the most is, "Do they usually act like this normally?"...

Hey you guys, I'm sorry for not posting as much lately, I have been feeling kinda stressed out for the last past weeks & I tend to loose my motivation sometimes & I really apologize for everyone who has been waiting & I'm sorry🙏, but I'm hoping t...

Hey you guys, I'm sorry for not posting as much lately, I have been feeling kinda stressed out for the last past weeks & I tend to loose my motivation sometimes & I really apologize for everyone who has been waiting & I'm sorry🙏, but I'm hoping to push myself & post a much as I can, and I know this chapter is not that exciting since I'm slowly loosing ideas but I promise to try to keep going... So yeah hope you guys enjoy it😊💜💜🙏