Chapter 17: 2 sides in a Emotionless Person

(2 months passed)
(Wonho's Arrival day)
(Wonho's POV)
"Oh my gosh Hyung I can't believe today is the day that I'm coming back & I'm able to See Y/n again" I said everything sounding very excited, Until Shownu mentioned a name that I totally forgot, "Oh I'm excited to that I'm leaving also (In his head) "You were so annoying for these past 4 months I'm glad that I'm leaving because I'm not Experiencing that EVER AGAIN!") 👈*Cough, Foreshadow*
"Also you forgot about Changkyun are you just caring about Y/n only and not your Best friend??" Shownu said sounding a bit confused, "O-oh yeah, I forgot about Changkyun...Y-you know what I'm actually going to call him right now", I said sounding a bit nervous, While Shownu just looked at me with a raised Eyebrow, *Ring Ring Ring* "He's picking up" I said alarming Shownu but he didn't really care,

[On Call]
Wonho:
"Hello Changkyun are you there?"

I.M:
"Yes I am why? Are you on you're way home.."

Wonho:
"Umm actually I am"

I.M:
"Oh Okay then"

Wonho:
"Also did you take care of Y/n when I left"

I.M:
"Yes, she is doing fine & Actually today is her release day"

Wonho:
"Oh my Gosh Really"

I.M:
"yeah.. also gotta go Hyung I have to help Y/n

Wonho:
"Oh okay see you soon... Oh Oh wait

I.M:
"What"

Wonho:
"I Love You💜💜"

I.M:
"...Bye hyung..."
[Call End]

"Yah he didn't even Say I love you back!?! *Sigh* He's to stubborn to talk to at times", "Well That's not my problem right..." Shownu said while he was eating his food, "....I wasn't even talking to you...", "So It doesn't matter because It seemed like you were talking to me.."

(This was his face when he was eating his food)

"YOU PIECE OF SH-", I was about to curse but he ended up shoving food into my mouth, "Ahhh there you go piece & quiet" Shownu said sounding joyful😂

(Changkyun POV)
For these past weeks I couldn't really noticed but I think I have have been feeling weird when I'm with Y/n...But I just don't know the reason why though? It's because Everytime I hang out with her she just does these Cute little actions which makes me smile & she is slowly making me go crazy for her...but of course my Heart always tell me that, but my guts doesn't, So most of the time I listen to my guts more than what my heart tells me. While I was still in my thoughts I was hit back into reality & to see that my phone is vibrating, but when I looked at the ID I saw that Wonho was calling me, At first I hesitated to not answer it, but I ended up answering the call anyways. After the call ended, my heart started to ache a little bit but I just don't know Why?! Until I was interrupted by Y/n, "Changkyun-Oppa can you help me" she said sounding a little bit excited, but me on the other hand I was shocked because she call me.. Oppa for the first time, "Wait wait, What did you just called me?" I said sounding desperate for some reason, "Umm I just said Changkyun-Oppa, why is that a problem?, because You are older than me so I think I should respect you to" Y/n said while she sounded confused at first but smiled at the end, "Oh Actually that's not a problem at all" I said while I slowly walked closer to Y/n...
(Y/n POV)
I don't know why I said Oppa to Changkyun, I straight up just said that without thinking twice. But when Try to explain everything Changkyun slowly started to walk closer to me, & I don't know if that has Turned him on or he is just more confident than usual. Then seconds later he was right in front of me like 5 inches away from my face & I can feel his breath brushing through my skin then he said sometching which made my heart skip a beat, "Aren't you getting to confident for saying that to me?" He said in a deep & Husky voice which made me feel more nervous than usual, "U-umm I-I didn't mean to say T-that, I-It was an A-accident" I said while stuttering like crazy, "Oh an Accident huh? Well next time think twice before you say that because, You can actually Produce a monster & I won't go Easy😏..." (Dirty minded people will understand when you read this part😳😉).... Changkyun said while giving me a devilish Smirk that made me gulp. And that this moment we were just staring at each other's eyes then Changkyun spoke, "Tss I was kidding don't take it to serious... Or am I" Changkyun said while Chuckling & Winked at me which made me blush..."Come on gather you're stuff we are heading In 5 minutes" Changkyun said sounding a bit happy.
Then seconds later I started to gather my stuff & Headed out with Changkyun...