Chapter 35: "I-Is that really H-her!?"

(Changkyun POV)
It's been a couple of days ago when I was unconscious, Jooheon has been checking up on me almost about everyday after that incident has happened. But as the days passed by I'm starting to get better.
Since it's a Saturday I'm currently laying on my bed spacing out like always, until I heard a knock from the door revealing a overly excited Jooheon,

Jooheon: "YO I.M!!!! There's a new Café opening here we should try it out!!", Jooheon said yelling so loud that his voice echoed thru my ears.
Changkyun: "Can you keep it down! Your voice is so deafening!, and why do you want me to go to a Café? You know I'm not in the mood"
I said giving him a sigh eye,
Jooheon: "Oh I know you never in the mood, but anyways it's because I have a close friend who got a job at the new Café, and they might give us a discount since both of us are "Broke College" kids", Jooheon said raising both of his eyes brows excitingly,
Changkyun: *Sarcastic* "haha your fun, you should be a comedian.."
Jooheon: "C'MON I.M!! Don't be a party pooper!?"
Changkyun: "Fine Fine! Jeez now stop whining"

So then that when both us started to head to the new Café....

(At the Café)
Employees: "HELLO WELCOME TO THE CHERRY CAFÉ!"
Both of us: "Hello"
The café was like every generic coffee shop but it's whatever so then I went to the cashier and ordered my drink, while Jooheon is chatting with some people that I so believe is the person he was talking about,
???: "YO! JOOHEON! How are you?"
Jooheon: "Oh sup! I'm doing good glad you asked!, and also the Café is not bad of a get up, it actually looks decent"
???: "Yeah I know right, well good thing my girlfriend helped look thru my ideas, since majority of them were kinda strange" *nervous laugh*

Their conversation kept on going until Jooheon introduced his friend too me.

Jooheon: "So Changkyun this is Minhyuk, & Minhyuk this is my childhood friend Changkyun"
We both greeted each other, but the greeting didn't last long because of how busy the café got and It was also packed so I decided to step out for a little bit of how suffocating it got and I could barely breath,
Changkyun: "Well, it's nice to meet you Minhyuk, and Hyung I think I will step out for a little bit since I can't even breath.."
Jooheon: "Okay"

So then I stepped out and took a breather as I admired the outside world I guess. All I saw was couples walking, People walking their dogs, the road was kinda busy since it's a rush hour & etc.,
But to sum everything it was just a normal day..
But as a couple of minutes passed I didn't feel good for some reason, So I just went back in and announced to Jooheon that I will be going to the dorm early because of my sudden sickness.

(Walking to the dorm)
*Whispers*
???: "I heard there will be a new student coming"
???: "Really! How do you know?"
???: "Well I was walking to the dorm and I heard our Counselor & Professor Hyuk talking about a student who is going to move here"
???: "WOW REALLY!!, Well who will you think it will be a Girl or a Boy?"
???: "Well I don't know? But I hope it's a boy!"
???: "OH MY GOSH REALLY!? I'm hoping it's a girl"
???: "Well if one of us correct then one of us is gonna treat on buy food!"
???: "OKAY DEAL!"

(In my head)
"Hmm... New student huh.. Hope that person is not too loud.."

(2:40 PM)
(In class)
Professor Hyuk: "Okay class before we begin our session, I will like to make an announcement, So everyone please be seated"
*Everyone seated*
???: *Yelling across the room* "IT'S A NEW STUDENT ISN'T!!"
Professor Hyuk: "Ms. Shin! Can you please quiet down!. Okay from the interruption Yes we have a new student, and you guys PLEASE treat the student with respect!..."

(In my head)
Since Jooheon woke me up earlier than ever, I barely can't even sleep when I went back to the dorm, and since I have classes around the afternoon everyone is always loud like this girl right behind me and everyone else!, and Professor can you hurry up and teach I don't have the patients for this...
Professor Hyuk: "Okay can you please introduce yourself dear"

???: "H-hello everyone my name is Yoo Y/n, It's nice meeting you guys.."

As I heard that name my head shot up as if I heard a loud gun shot or something, Just the sight that I'm seeing at the moment is giving me so much sensation that I can't describe it, Am I shocked?, Am I confused?, Is this a miracle?, or My head is just playing with me!?, So much thoughts is running into my head that I didn't noticed that class has began..
"I-Is that really H-her!?"

As I dazed for who knows how long, class has ended and as soon everyone started to leave, I packed my things as quickly as possible and rushed to Y/n again and to clarify of it's ACTUALLY HER!
So I ran & kept my eyes locked on her only her no one else, even people are irritated with my actions on shoving them away but I didn't care all I wanted was to see her again. Soon after I got out I saw no sight of Y/n at all as if she suddenly vanished from my sight which made me not only sad but frustrated even more because my fingers started to tingle, My heart was beating at an abnormal speed, My legs started to feel weak, I'm a sweating mess, just the whole flashback from 6 years ago started to give me so much agony that I didn't know what to do but to only feel pain Mentally & Physically...

(In the dorm alone)
"It has to be her!?" I thought to myself numerous times to the point I started to debate if I should keep chasing after her and see what the side effects will be either positive or negative affect or even to the point people will think I'm a total stalker, but suddenly I started to get flashbacks of her.. Flashbacks when the day we first met, When I saved her, Comforted her when she was not feeling the best, and etc., just these flashback thoughts just gave me a little push to my emotions which made me ball..

(Authors POV)
As Changkyun is sobbing in his dorm & feeling not the best and is still confused with his feelings, he didn't tend realize that someone that he wanted to see again was behind the door wanting to see him again but the person didn't had the courage to even knock or any sense of vocal to alarm him that someone was there to Comfort him...

"It's okay Changkyun-oppa, just let it out.."