Chapter 22: The Nightmare

(Y/n POV)
(11:37 PM)
Both of my brother's have finally left a couple hours ago & Now Me, Changkyun are about to sleep, & Wonho he is already dead asleep he kinda slept 1 hour earlier than us (If you are wondering) I couldn't really sleep because of how happy I was that I was finally reunited with my Brother & Step-brother, Until Changkyun came into the room coming back from the bathroom, "What are you so happy about?" Changkyun said questioning me, "Oh It's nothing.." I said trying my best to not smile or anything, "Well at least try to sleep okay it's kinda getting late" Changkyun said while getting in the sheets & trying to get comfy. And here is where I started to question myself, (In my head) *Is Changkyun actually that Comfy to sleep with me on the same bed!?", Even before I can say anything Changkyun was already sleeping having his back facing me. "If you have anything to ask me, Ask it quick" He said out of no where as if he can read my mind😳, "O-oh umm Changkyun do you actually feel comfy when you are sleeping on the bed with....me...", I said trying my best to not make it Awkward between us, At first it was quiet but he spoke, "Well it doesn't matter, I did sleep with Wonho a couple of times When I first moved in with him so it's not a big deal" Changkyun said while still not facing me, and that's when my face flashed red again.., "Why do you feel weird when you are sleeping with me?..." Changkyun said as he slowly tossed himself to face me, & We are now looking at each other Face to Face. I didn't know what to say but to just stare at Changkyun, While he slowly showed a Smirk, which again that made my heart beat in a fast paste & the more I keep getting attacked by this man in front of me & Wonho, I swear one day I'm gonna die from a Heart attack because of how much times my heart keeps beat fast, "You don't have to answer it, I just say that to make you feel flustered that's all" Changkyun said flashing me a soft smile,

  (This was a smile he was showing)

👇👇👇👇

And in a blink of a second Changkyun placed his hand onto my cheek (Again Face Cheek not the other cheek FACE), I was turning more red than usual which caused him to chuckle because of my Nervousness, Then his hand slide down to my shoulder & he t...

And in a blink of a second Changkyun placed his hand onto my cheek (Again Face Cheek not the other cheek FACE), I was turning more red than usual which caused him to chuckle because of my Nervousness, Then his hand slide down to my shoulder & he told me his last good night before falling asleep, "Good Night Y/n.." Flashing me a smile and drifted off to sleep, leaving me feeling speechless, causing me to face the opposite side from him (He is facing Y/n's back now)...

(2:51 AM)
When I was sleeping I kept on hear faint whisper that was being heard in my ear, (Faint Whisper: "You won't be safe for long Y/n, Don't think the boy of yours will be there for you because he won't this time...") After when I heard that, I opened my eyes In a quick reflex, but the thing was that I couldn't more or anything all I can do was to just look up in a Blank ceiling and move my eyes that's all I can do, I couldn't move or even try to move a muscle but to just lay there & do nothing, Until I saw a figure that was approaching me slowly, & said something again but I couldn't really hear it, But until I saw the face feature & that's when I started to feel my tears rolling down my skin, I couldn't see the face but I know that it's someone that I don't like or trusted. As I kept looking at the figure My tears were rolling non-stop because of how scared I was feeling right now, and that's when I felt a Hand pulling me which caused me to scream from the top of my lungs because of how terrified I was feeling, & to see that it was Changkyun, & all I could do was to yell from the top of my lungs telling him to leave me, & To go away from me & ect., while I was tugging tightly to his shirt as if it's about to rip, & Then I felt him putting his arms around me pulling me to his embrace, As I kept yelling at him & It started to calm me down & That's when everything went black...

(Changkyun POV)
I was awoken because of the Constant Scratching that is coming from the Living room. So I walked out to check on the puppies and to see that both of then need to so to the bathroom, So I Placed the training pad right next to there Kennel & Let them do their business, while I walked to the Kitchen to have a glass of water because I was thirsty when I was at it. After I was done drinking water I started to head back to my room, While I waved goodnight to the puppies again (& Not lie both of them putted their paws up in the air as if they are waving back to me & I thought that was so adorable😍) & started to head back into my room. But when I walked into the room I Saw & Heard Y/n Breathing Heavily, & While her eyes were widely Opened & Tears were rolling down her face & That's when I rushed to her, Grabbing her up to face me, "Y/N!!", but when I did she was screaming to top of her lungs, While telling me to leave her & Ect., "RUN. RUN." She said in a panicking tone, "It's okay Y/n" I said Trying my best to calm her down, "RUN...RUN" She said again, "Y/n It was just a dream.." I said still holding on to her, "Please run. GO!" Y/n said, While tightly tugging my shirt, "Get Lost... Please Leave At Once" Y/n said that last sentence before I pulled her into my embrace, I Hugged her tightly trying my best to not let her go. Then I said one last thing & that when Everything started to settle down, "Okay, I Won't Leave..." I said it as if it was a promise that I Will keep forever which it is I thought to myself, So I just kept patting Y/n's back while slowly rocking back an forth, as is she is a baby, & Not lie she kinda like a baby because she slowly started to lean more closer to my chest when I kept on comforting her & That's how the night went just comforting & Warmth that was filling the whole Room & Air...

" I said it as if it was a promise that I Will keep forever which it is I thought to myself, So I just kept patting Y/n's back while slowly rocking back an forth, as is she is a baby, & Not lie she kinda like a baby because she slowly started to l...

Hey you guys just finished another chapter hope you guys enjoyed it & I literally feel so proud of myself because I pushed myself to post another chapter for you guys so please enjoy it😰😍, And see you guys later Bye Bye👋💜❤