Chapter 1

pain! One word, only pain!
Shen Yuan held his head, he said, his head is really about to explode and hurt!
“Hurry up! Hurry up, don’t you feel uncomfortable without seeing him?”
The man’s dignity stopped, and almost the entire space was frozen.
“General, we must give him an injection and perform an operation right away!”
The doctors present were also not easy to provoke, and their faces were extremely cold.
“If there is a way, proceed immediately!”
“Yes!”
Soon, Shen Yuan was pushed into the operating room.
“what!!!”
pain! It really hurts!
Shen Yuan’s life was smooth and stable, and he had never experienced this kind of heart-wrenching pain. This kind of pain really made him want to die immediately!
In the summer of 20 years, Shen Yuan hurriedly dared to go to the college entrance examination site with the admission ticket and his own bag, but he did not expect that he would be hit by a car!
On the sidewalk at the crossroads, the green light was clearly displayed, but the truck that was driving seemed to have not seen the red light on the road, so stunned, it hit him.
With this bump, he only felt a pain, and his consciousness was fragmented.
However, what he didn’t even expect was that something special would have crossed!
After crossing over, I encountered myself being beaten by the crowd and being fed a bite of poison!
It was this poison that made him feel so painful. On the way, he finally escaped, and fell to the ground dripping blood. A man appeared. He carried himself to the hospital and comforted him repeatedly:
“It’s okay, it’s okay, you are doing well, you are qualified.”
It’s okay to go! He hurts, he hurts to death, it is better to die, he is not hurt so much when he is killed!
“Kill me! Kill me! Kill me quickly!”
With the last effort, Shen Yuan shouted out his lifelong dream at this moment, and then he became quiet, unable to say anything.
“how about it?”
The man outside acted very anxiously, even if it was his usually cold face, he was moved at the moment.
The request to kill him hit his heart directly.
“Okay, the mutant has been taken out, but fortunately it is not long, otherwise, he will only become a parasite.”
“Are you still alive?”
“Alive, his vitality is still very tenacious, all vital indicators are still high, the skin trauma has been slowly healed under the action of the restoration liquid.”
“Okay, very good, he is safe, I will leave him to you for temporary care, if the Shen family investigates, they will say no, I will return to Fengying first.”
“it is good.”
The man returned from nervousness to calmness, his body was still stained with blood, and his powerful body and powerful aura instantly recovered.
He didn’t look at the boy more, and walked straight out of the hospital, returning to his own place.
Three days later.
Shen Yuan opened his eyes and saw an incredible sight.
He seemed to be lying on a hospital bed, and the smell of disinfectant was quite strong. He guessed that he might be in the hospital.
But, what kind of hospital would be so high-end?
“Hello, I am your exclusive caregiver, my name is Xiaoxue.”
“Little… Snow?”
Shen Yuan still had some difficulty speaking.
“Yes, you can call me for anything you want!”
Shen Yuan looked at this woman named Xiaoxue, but when he saw that her hands could be stretched and shortened, he was shocked!
monster?
Shen Yuan couldn’t help taking a sip of water.
“Your complexion is a bit pale, and your heart rate is quickening. Are you feeling well?”
“No…no…very good…”
What Shen Yuan hates most is ghosts.
Could it be that he died and was hospitalized?
On the right hand side, is the window. At this moment, the window is half open. Outside the window, there are strange-shaped things floating in the sky. On the heavenly ding, things like layers of protective covers can be vaguely seen.
“Your health is related to the two families of the Shen family and the Zhuo family. Please cooperate and tell me if you feel unwell.”
The woman’s attitude is very good. In fact, her face is pretty good, but Shen Yuan is already shocked by the hand she just exposed.
“Um…um…”
He agreed.
“Um, may I ask, how long have I… been in a coma…? How long am I…in the end?”
Shen Yuan always felt that he was not sure where he was injured.
Because, on his body, there is not even a place to be bandaged, only his hands are infused with nutrient solution.
“You accidentally took a medicine containing parasitic cells, which was used by illegal organizations for dangerous experiments. Fortunately, your operation was timely and the parasitic cells were not large. The doctor took it out very well. Also, you You have a beating wound on your body, but after the powerful healing liquid is restored, your wound has grown.”
“what?”
Shen Yuan said that he was a little confused.
Why does this man totally do not understand what he said?
and many more……
He had to think about it, he was hit by a car, and he had a terrible dream…
hold on……
Shen Yuan held his head and thought of a question in horror. Isn’t that a dream?
He really crossed?
Still being beaten by a group of people and ghosts?
“Where am I?”
He looked up and asked the nurse.
“This is the Lanao District, the border of France, a private doctor of cardiotonic agents.”
“what?”
Oh God, still don’t understand!
“How many years and number is today? Who is the president of the country?”
“On June 17, 3036, the chairman of the country was You Lan.”
What the nursing care is, and what the answer is, there is no ambiguity at all.
However, Shen Yuan felt that he was about to collapse.
3036?
What the hell, he obviously lives for 20 years, he still has to take the college entrance examination!
“Do you have a headache?”
The nurse held his head for a long time, his face changed, his eyes suddenly radiated blue light, and Shen Yuan, who was just holding his head about to lift up, was so scared that he fell directly on the hospital bed.
“Ah!!! Ghost!!!”
“ghost?”
The caregiver simply scanned Shen Yuan’s brain, then put away the blue light to restore calmness, and when he looked at Shen Yuan, his eyes were full of sophistication.
“Your brain waves have a strong reaction and the vibration is abnormal. Please keep calm and breathe slowly. It is too agitated to do you any good.”
The nurse reminded me kindly.
“You, what the hell are you… what are you?”
Shen Yuan leaned on the hospital bed, his eyes full of vigilance.
The nurse tilted his head and expressed confusion, but still answered honestly:
“I am a medical nursing intelligent robot, number 123, and my name is Xiaoxue.”
The nurse gave a nice smile.
“robot?”
Shen Yuan is simply incredible.
How can you start a robot?
The woman in front of her has a lordosis and curled up. The skin on her face looks fair and healthy, and her eyes are big and energetic.
What is alive is human, how can it be a robot?
This……
This is too unscientific, right?
“Yes, I am a robot.”
The nurse continued to smile, but still a little puzzled.
In this era, robots are flying all over the sky, why, is she terrible?
No way?
She is the latest model, and it is also a female robot. Women are so rare in this era that ordinary citizens can hardly see it.
The designer designed her to be cute, right?