Chapter 48

"Lao Bai, how is

    Yuan'er 's physical condition now?" Zall Sheng asked about Shen Yuan's physical condition again.

    "His body data is rising, and his bones, blood vessels, and organs are getting better and better. The current problem is still the problem of his awakening. If he can't wake up all the time, his body is placed here, which is an empty shell. "

    Zall Saint heard it, his face darkened.

    Thinking of Shen Yuan's empty spiritual space and the mysterious spatial vortex, he couldn't help becoming serious.

    The power of space is certain, and everyone knows the power of the vortex.

    Seeing the appearance of Drow Sheng, Old Bai knew what he was thinking. Old Bai helplessly patted Drow Sheng on the shoulder and comforted

    him aloud: "Last time he also fainted suddenly, didn't he wake up too? His mental state is very delicate. Last time he said that his spirit seemed to leave his body and could look at us. This time, he is not sure what happened to him."

    After hearing the words of the old man, Zall Saint did not feel it. Peace of mind, on the contrary, my heart is more disturbed.

    "Lao Bai, give me a spiritual connection again. I want to go and see it again." When

    Zall Sheng said this, he seemed to have a sense of solemnity as death. Old Bai frowned and asked:

    "You promise that I will not do stupid things. . " "

    Of course not. "

    Thatcher St. promised, but more white old suspect.

    "You have to know what your own identity is. You are the guardian of this country. You are our respected and beloved general. You have your family under you, your troops, and your soldiers."

    Mr. Bai said this to him so solemnly, Zall Sheng couldn't help but smile.

    "Lao Bai, I know, I will never forget. Yuan'er, I will save, the country, the family, I will guard. Don't worry, I just go and see first, I believe that no matter what kind of predicament, there will always be The moment of cracking."

    "It's fine if you know it. You see what you did recently because of Xiao Shen. It's like an ordinary person trapped by love. You have stayed here for a few days."

    Old Bai couldn't help complaining, but Zall Saint was slightly stunned, trapped by love. ? This word was the first time someone used him.

    His current feelings for Shen Yuan had already been upgraded to a certain level, and what Mr. Bai said might be right, he really liked his Yuan'er very much.

    He was ready to be with him forever, and this was the time when he could deepen his feelings. He didn't expect his silly Yuaner to faint like this.

    "Let's get started."

    Zall Saint lay down and looked at Mr. Bai. After saying this, he also saw the crystal in Bai Yanyan's hand. After looking at it for a while, he said:

    "Old Bai, in Yuan'er 's spiritual world. I can see the crystal, and you put the crystal in while the value is stable for a while. I thought of something interesting." After

    that, Zall Saint suddenly thought of Shen Yuan's physical limits and asked:

    "Currently Yuan'er How many crystals can his body bear?"

    Old Bai thought a total of his mind, and said:

    "His physical condition is not abnormal so far. The space-based crystals should be able to bear eight single crystals, and the spirit-based crystals can still bear it. Less than fifty, but if there are two crystals at the same time, it is estimated to be inaccurate, but it is certain that the range that the space system can bear will be reduced to about six."