Chapter 31

After holding it for several minutes, although Zall Saint was reluctant to give up such a comfortable time, he still needed the room.

    He whispered in Shen Yuan's ear:

    "I'm still looking for the room, are you going to start now?"

    Shen Yuan suddenly felt his ears tingling, and then nodded.

    Find a room! Yes, he is looking for a room!

    Walking along the path extending from the garden, Shen Yuan walked through the sightseeing corridor next to the garden, and saw the hotel restaurant, as well as the open-air swimming pool, but at the end, didn't he see the so-called elevator?

    Their room number is 606. According to common sense, shouldn't it be the sixth floor?

    When the two of them were outside the hotel just now, Shen Yuan clearly saw that the building was about 30 stories high, how could there be no place to go upstairs.

    Looking at the end of the hotel, Shen Yuan turned his head to look aggrieved at Zall Saint. He raised his hand and surrendered. He really couldn't find his way up.

    "Haha, did you give up?"

    "Yeah."

    He had to give up.

    "Okay, don't tease you, go, I will take you up."

    Zall Sheng smiled brightly and pulled Shen Yuan's hand, Zall Sheng took him all the way back to the original corridor.

    He Shen Yuan stretched out his hand, Shen Yuan put his hand on it, Zall Saint was stunned, and then smiled.

    He didn't mean that, he wanted the key in Shen Yuan's hand.

    Shen Yuan's face instantly turned red again, embarrassed, embarrassed!

    Get into a habit!

    "Hehe, it's okay, there's nothing to be shy."

    Zall Sheng comforted, and by the way, he took him domineeringly into his arms.

    Shen Yuan's face turned red even more.

    Zall took out the key he had just given him and pressed it against the huge column in the corridor.

    The key was eaten into the cylinder.

    "So it was here?"

    "Yes, it's been here all the time."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled.

    Three seconds later, with a ding sound, the eyes suddenly lit up, the cylinder opened, and there was an extra space inside.

    Zall Saint walked inside, and Shen Yuan followed in with him.

    The door closed, they seemed to be locked in a transparent box, and it was about three seconds before the door opened again.

    This speed is really fast.

    After coming out of the column, the key was naturally spit out and returned to Saint Drow's hand.

    Zall Saint took it and gave Shen Yuan the key again.

    "Now the room is easy to find, do you want to find it by yourself?"

    "..."

    Shen Yuan stared at the key, always feeling that Saint Zall was like teasing a child.