Chapter 11

After shopping in the commercial street, Zall Saint saw Shen Yuan's expressions a lot along the way.

    Colorful, lively and lovely, in a pair of beautiful eyes, everything you meet seems to flicker, as if you see the stars.

    But in the end, they only bought food at the food supermarket.

    Shen Yuan was drooling when he saw the light curtain of food, how could he not buy it.

    In the safe zone, the safety performance of food has also been greatly improved, and more food can be eaten.

    But still pay attention. Don't eat something with active cells. That thing grows slowly in the safe zone. It may be okay. It is found that it can be removed by surgery in time.

    But if it leaves the safe zone, it will grow wildly.

    The reason for Shen Yuan's fate is that he entered the safe zone, and that thing only grew up because the smell and energy in his body had not dissipated.

    Therefore, Zall Saint is very cautious when buying food, and he has to remind Shen Yuan more.

    Those who had received a lesson from Shen Yuan didn't dare to be disobedient, holding a small book of records obediently.

    His little books are electronic. In this world, there are not many books, and most of them rely on electrical appliances.

    Electrical appliances are dead, and artificial intelligence will not betray mankind. It is a friendly friend.

    Speaking of electronics, he remembered all kinds of mobile games played on unlimited networks in the 21st century, and he didn't know if there were mobile games in this world.

    "Brother Zhuo, do you have any study materials? I suddenly want to study hard. I always feel that it is impossible for a person to walk in the society without knowledge." Zhuo

    Ersheng listened to his words and couldn't help laughing. Does knowledge change fate?

    "I have learning materials, and, as long as I know what you want to learn, I can teach you."

    "Um..."

    Zall Saint is a typical genius in his memory.

    However, if he is studying with Saint Zall, he is afraid that he will not be able to control himself!

    His body is so interested in Zall Saint, what if the following incident happened during the period:

    Incident One.

    Shen Yuan took the book in Saint Zall’s study. However, the book had to be on a relatively high shelf, and Shen Yuan could not get it. Then Saint Zall came to help take it. Saint Zall was taller and bigger than himself. With a long hand, he turned his head.

    The two met at close range, as if he had been slammed by a wall, and then his heartbeat accelerated bang bang bang.

    Then, his body closed his eyes unconsciously!

    what! ! ! !

    It was terrible, Shen Yuan shook his head, almost imagined that he had been kissed by the drow saint, and the picture still presented the idol drama-like texture in his mind.

    Event two, a little simpler.

    Shen Yuan and Zall Saint were doing their homework together around the same table.

    During this period, occasionally hands touched hands and shoulders touched shoulders, which caused Shen Yuan's heartbeat.

    "Your question is not quite right. Is there anything you don't understand? Come and tell me."