Chapter 24

"I like playing games like that just now, like eating delicious food, like supernatural powers, like beautiful things, like..." I

    like the 21st century that belongs to me.

    The last one he likes, he can't say it, it's a secret.

    He is not going to be a madman or an outlier.

    "Hehe, it turns out that you have so many things you like. It seems that I will have to work hard in the future."

    "?"

    Why is Zall Saint working hard ?

    Shen Yuan suddenly thought of something, his heart was shocked, but his body was hot.

    Do you work hard for him in the future?

    "Say... Tell me, Brother Zhuo, what do you like?"

    Shen Yuan asked Zhuo Ersheng with a blushing face.

    Zall Sheng is much more chic than him.

    "I also like a lot of things, cutting-edge technology, crystals, expeditions, adventures. I also want to lead our soldiers to conquer the earth again. There are too few safe zones. Although the population is also declining unconsciously, I believe, As long as we work harder, we will be able to have a better future."

    Zhuo Ersheng sublimated the topic.

    Worthy of being a general, a national society full of heart.

    "This dream is great."

    "Dreams always need our generations to work hard to realize."

    "Big Brother Zhuo is right."

    Shen Yuan smiled comfortably.

    It's really not easy to hate him for a man like Zall Saint.

    He is so kind, like the brother next door.

    "Yuan'er, from now on..."

    "Huh?"

    Zall Sheng was about to say something when the communicator suddenly lit up.

    "What's the matter?"

    Zhuo Ersheng clicked on the communication video.

    "General, there are people by your side?"

    The person who contacted Zall Sheng was not someone else, but someone from the Zhuo family.

    "Well, I'm dating."

    Zall Sheng calmly.

    "Dating!?"

    Shen Yuan and the young man on the opposite side of the video were surprised at the same time.

    "General, do you even know what a date is?"

    "Why can't I know? Just do you know?"

    Zall Saint smiled irritably.

    "The general has got the hang of it?" The

    other party seemed to be a very... uh, lively young man.

    "Yeah. Tell me something, right?" After the

    other party was admitted, he laughed at the communicator for a long time, and then he became straightforward.

    "General, isn't the Shen family playing tricks with us? Shen Youmeng has returned in the past two days. This woman seems to have gone straight to the general's residence."