Chapter 3

That crystal-green thing seems to be very similar to the 21st century crystal, but it is not the same.

    The crystal of the 21st century is crystal, translucent, and beautiful. It is an excellent material for handicrafts. Although the crystal in front of him looks very like a crystal, he always feels that it is the crystal, not the crystal.

    "Yes! Crystal is the largest, even if you secretly get one or two, go back and explain to Shen Ye, that is the limitless future."

    The person next to him spoke again, and Shen Yuan said that there is only one Zhuo Jia, so he sounds There is a sense of familiarity.

    Isn’t the beauty robot caring for you said that his body is related to the two families of the Shen family and Zhuo family?

    Therefore, this Shen family must be a villain!

    "Hey, are you playing

    peek-a-boo ?" A childish voice sounded, and Shen Yuan tilted his head again and saw a blond and fat child who was about eight years old. He looked very cute. .

    However, in his eyes, there seemed to be an indescribable joke.

    A child, looking at a few adults jokingly, this feeling, this kind of position, isn't it right?

    However, in the next second, Shen Yuan was shocked.

    Because the three big men were almost so scared that their eyes fell out when they saw the little boy.

    "Zhuo...Zhuo Xiaoshao!!!"

    After exclaiming, the three big men fled in panic.

    "Zhuo Xiaoshao?"

    Shen Yuan said he didn't understand, what the hell did this mean?

    Is this kid's name?

    "Cut, so casually, I scared people away when I showed up. The level is too low. The Shen family is really no one. You dare to use this kind of thing?" The

    little boy flattened his mouth in disgust. Then, trotting forward.

    "Tsk tusk. Young has something to do with it."

    Shen Yuan sighed.

    However, in the next second, he suddenly felt as if there was a huge pulling force, that force was constantly pulling on him, and then he suddenly felt heavy on his body.

    "Um..."

    He opened his eyes and found that he was still in the ward.

    However, there was one more person beside him, not the pink and tender young man before. He was replaced with a tough-looking, but particularly handsome young man.

    Uh...

    why are all men?

    The caregiver is female, but a robot!

    He really wants to complain about this, doesn't he have a mother? These days, he has been hospitalized and can't see her?

    Or did my mother pass away?

    "Wake up?" The

    young man spoke softly, and smiled when he saw him waking up.

    His hair is golden, and his eyes are blue and white, but his facial features are three-dimensional, unlike foreigners.

    The skin is very masculine, wheat-colored, giving people a particularly healthy feeling.

    "Hmm. Are you?"