Chapter 71

"My life-saving grace, what...what does this mean? Why...how so much money?" The

    first person to receive the money was Shen Yuan's mother. Shen Yuan's mother got the money, and the first one was to give it to Shen. Father Yuan called, and the couple gathered around the money on the table, looking at them in doubt.

    When Shen Yuan's father looked at the money, he was repeatedly puzzled.

    "I don't know. My son has never mentioned to me who he saved."

    "So, it's impossible for someone to

    throw money at our family for no reason? It was written so clearly." The money was dropped out of thin air. The old couple is still not used to it.

    Shen Yuan also came out of the hospital with Zhuoersheng. Because his parents had gone home, he wanted to go back and have a look. The hospital was already taken care of, so he was relieved.

    However, as soon as he walked out of the hospital, Zall Saint took Shen Yuan's hand and stopped.

    "Yuan'er, these are plants?"

    The green vegetation on both sides of the street, the flowers and plants in the hospital garden, and the stable molecules in the air, even without a body, Zhuoersheng felt very magical.

    He didn't know if it was real or false, but it just gave him the feeling that it was real.

    Zall Saint has never seen so many meek plants.

    "Yes, plants."

    "Yuan'er, your world is so good, even better than the world of online games."

    Zall Saint just looked at these and couldn't touch it, and he felt good from the bottom of my heart.

    "Brother Zhuo likes it, let me take Brother Zhuo to see more?"

    Shen Yuan was also happy. In the 31st century, due to his own health, he hadn't visited a few places yet, but according to memory, there were indeed many problems.

    The first problem is that democracy is not flat, and then the environment is not good, and the problem of human survival seems to be very problematic.

    But there are many miracles. Everyone has supernatural powers. Because living creatures are dangerous, the future machinery will develop well. As long as the robot doesn’t stretch out its hand suddenly or make any unexpected move, it will not be seen by him. Coming out is a robot.

    The fact that artificial intelligence is so powerful also shows that the future of science and technology is really advanced.

    It is impossible for you to see the wonderful visions of the future in the 21st century.

    "This world is big?"

    Zall Saint was puzzled.

    Coming from that spiritual space of Shen Yuan, Zall Saint's impression is that the space Shen Yuan can create is not large, but the world in front of him now connected seems to be huge.

    For example, the overall area of this hospital is larger than Shen Yuan's spiritual space.

    "Well, it's quite big, Brother Zhuo is here, so when I asked Brother Zhuo to have fun, although I may not be able to do anything, it's okay to appreciate the scenery."

    Shen Yuan still knows how to be grateful, thinking In the future, how much contribution was spent on the drow saint. The contribution value of the meat alone is expensive, and the protective clothing is also expensive. Then he can act like this now, and the credit is also taken from the drow saint. Crystal.