Chapter 27

where is it?

    where is it?

    Shen Yuan began to look for something, and became a little flustered in his heart. His soul could pass through any object, he wanted to open the cabinet, he couldn't pull it, he wanted to turn over the heavy files, he couldn't move it.

    But he knows, here, in this room, there are things he needs, there are things he desires, he wants that, he desperately needs it!

    "Here!"

    Finally, Shen Yuan finally felt its specific location. It was in the cabinet, and Shen Yuan couldn't wait to enter it, and his soul followed into the cabinet.

    The cabinet is not big, but his soul can go through everything, there is no problem.

    Box, small box.

    There is light in the cabinet, and he can see that there is a small box in this cabinet, and the box is exactly the same as the pure white box that Mr. Bai gave him just now, but the label on the top is not the same.

    Words were written on the box. On the crystal of the Space System that Shen Yuan had just gotten, it was space, and on the top, nothing was written.

    no?

    There is only one word, nothing.

    Shen Yuan really wanted to open the box to take a look, but couldn't open it. He felt depressed to death.

    I stretched my finger to poke the box, my finger still went through, but it just felt strange. After I went through the finger, it felt cool and comfortable.

    Shen Yuan withdrew from the cabinet, his eyes were earnestly staring at the cabinet just now.

    It is a good thing, and it must be what he needs. He is very sure in his heart. It must be, absolutely.

    "Non-attribute crystal, a trace of spiritual elements, after drinking it, like...and tea, it has a certain refreshing effect without side effects."

    He muttered.

    After reading, he took notes, and then went back to Drow Saint again.

    Zall Sheng was still worried about his safety, his brows were extremely anxious, and his face was serious.

    Shen Yuan's soul is beside him, but he can't feel it at all.

    "Zall Saint..."

    "Zall Saint..."

    He called him with his soul, touched him with his hands, and teased him, but these were all things that were completely useless to do.

    Call him, he can't hear, touch him, he can't feel it, let alone tease him.

    He also continued to look at himself who was lying down, and then looked at Mr. Bai again, who began to speak.

    "His physical condition is very good, and all the indicators checked out are within the normal range. It seems that abilities are at work."

    "Can't he touch the crystal?"

    "No way, the space prophecy is different. I have never met a capable person, but in this world, I have not yet encountered a capable person who cannot touch a crystal of the same attribute."

    Old Bai was also analyzing.

    Shen Yuan was still holding the crystal that he had just taken out.