Chapter 56

Work hard, don't give up?

    Shen Yuan lay weakly on the table, trying to grab something with his hands, but the result was ruthless crossing.

    Without entity, there is no power, and he can't do many things.

    He is not a person who wants to give up, but there are things that are really powerless.

    For a long time, he was silent, because he knew what his parents thought, and he also wanted to give his parents a certain amount of feedback.

    "What's the matter, son?"

    "Dad, it's late, you can rest. You should think about work tomorrow. I don't hope, you are too tired. If you really want to work, should you wait until the wound is healed? I suddenly wanted to go back to the hospital to try again to see if I could enter my body."

    Shen Yuan finished speaking, closed his mouth, and said nothing.

    However, he didn't really leave, he was watching him.

    Father Shen called out a few times, but didn't hear the sound again, thinking that Shen Yuan had really left, and finally dared to show his exhaustion and worry.

    He simply cleaned himself up, and he went back to sleep.

    This night, he alone does not need to sleep, although he is very tired.

    Both parents were asleep, and Shen Yuan watched them with nostalgia for a long time. Finally, he went to the hospital.

    At the door of the ward, Tulu was tired, but he didn't dare to sleep, and he was a little tired mentally.

    At twelve o'clock at midnight, the hospital was even more deserted. Even if a sudden gust of wind came, Tu Lu could feel a chill on his back.

    Therefore, he doesn't like hospitals either. There are a lot of ghost stories happening in the hospital!

    "Tu Lu."

    "Ah!"

    Shen Yuan called, Tu Lu jumped up in shock, and said, afraid of ghosts... Damn your friends, always scaring him!

    "Are you scared again? Alas, I'm sorry, but why are you still not used to it? Don't you just say hello to me as usual?"

    Shen Yuan's original heavy heart was also because of Tulu's voice. Screamed, and the screams faded.

    "How do you get used to this?"

    Tu Lu felt that his spirit was about to weaken, and he couldn't see people everywhere, but someone suddenly called you, how did he get used to it? Ok? How to get used to it, every time you call him, he feels very sudden!

    "Forget it, you sit down and rest, I'll try again inside."

    "Huh?"

    Tu Lu didn't know what happened, but listening to Shen Yuan's tone, Shen Yuan seemed to be different from just now.

    Shen Yuan came to his body and threw himself on his body again. He tried hard to stabilize his soul at the height of his body, but it seemed that no matter how he did it, he couldn't get in.

    After tossing and tossing, after repeated tossing, I don't know how long it took. In the end, he could only stand still.

    Looking at his body worrying.

    Mom and Dad, I don't want to die by myself.

    Even if they were turned into a trash or knocked into a trash, they did not give up, and they should not give up.