Chapter 62

The black line is very small, and if Shen Yuan hadn't tried to find it, he wouldn't be able to see it at all.

    The line is connected to the black dots, as if automatically forming a loop. The black dots spreading from the palm of the hand connect this finger, and the palm, as if there is also a line, connected to a certain place, but Shen Yuan wants to work harder. When I looked at it, I felt that my spirit was shaking suddenly, shaking like a god, and I was a little unsteady.

    He knew that this kind of feeling was caused by too much consumption.

    He obviously absorbed the crystal not long ago.

    After shook his head, there was nothing particularly uncomfortable about his body, and he didn't appear to be as weak as before, only he felt his mind swayed.

    After analyzing it, Shen Yuan knew that he might have consumed too much mental energy.

    Because of the relatively large consumption of mental power, he was just dizzy.

    "Shen... Shen... Shen Yuan!! You... come here and take a look! I feel... that sister is about to explode!" The

    boy was also cautiously standing outside the ward to speak at this time, and Shen Yuan subconsciously swept his spirit. In the past, he could even see every small change that the boy tangled anxiously.

    "Sister?"

    Shen Yuan thought of Xiang Tiannuan with a cold face, the sister whose name was completely different.

    "Well, just now, my sister was actually trying to get into the body secretly, but the man said something that made her stop completely, just want to shoot that person to death."

    "What did you say?"

    Shen Yuan Go out and come to the boy's side.

    "Said that the reason why my sister's father is in poor health is because of him, and he is still using some means to constantly squeeze my sister's company and secretly transfer property. Then, he and The woman said that he was really not interested in his sister at all. "

    As a boy, the boy can feel that that person is really a big scumbag.

    Shen Yuan was also taken aback.

    How can there be a feeling of resentment from the rich?

    Shen Yuan took the boy back to Xiang Tiannuan's side. At this moment, Xiang Tiannuan looked very different from the cold one just now.

    "Sister, are you okay?"

    Xiang Tian Nuan was squatting in front of his hospital bed very decadently. In fact, at first sight of this situation, he felt a kind of bad feeling.

    "Fortunately."

    Xiang Tian Nuan is considered strong.

    When she heard those words, she wanted to take the man alive, but now she is powerless, she deeply complains about herself for being so ignorant!

    "At first, she believed in me. Whatever I said, she thought it was correct, but then she saw our chat records, and her thoughts about me changed a little, so, for our future, I had to do this. .

    her father is an old fogy, it looks as if giving a lot of freedom, but in fact, he kind of feels completely see through, so he must be removed.

    then, now is the day to warm himself, she to a car accident, heart tension there, a good, all of a sudden outbreak of disease, the backbone of the two home fell, it can only help the family, at that time, I was home to the most reliable in the future.