Chapter 37

She stood on the spot, slowly covering her face with her hand, she wiped her tears, but the tears still gushing out.

    "Mom, mom, what's wrong with you? Don't cry, don't cry! What's wrong? What happened?"

    Shen Yuan looked at the left and right sides, and then found that his father also cast strange eyes.

    There is no one else here, only them.

    "Son! Son! You... are you back?"

    Mom moved slowly, and every step she took, her tears became more and more turbulent, and at the same time, her face was unbelievable.

    What she shouted in her mouth also surprised Shen Yuan, and then her eyes were flushed.

    "Mom? You...you can see..."

    "Peng!!"

    Shen Yuan suddenly heard a broken sound, and then her mother's footsteps stopped and she began to panic.

    "Son, son, where are you? Son! Son..."

    She looked around, looking everywhere, but in the empty hospital corridor, there were only their old couple and nothing else!

    "Son..."

    "Son, where are you? Where are you?"

    "Son!! My dear son! Why are you suddenly gone again?"

    Mom's sad cry finally caught the attention of the surrounding nurses.

    "Madam, what's the matter with you?" The

    nurse's gentle voice came, and she began to pull the nurse and talk excitedly.

    "I saw my son, he was here just now, he looks good, he is standing here, he is looking at me, he is still calling me. But he is gone again... you help me find him Okay? He might be naughty, he's making trouble, sometimes he likes to joke with me..."

    The mother got more and more excited as she spoke. The nurse's face was a little pale, and she was startled for a while. Her mother grabbed her hand and looked very hard. She had already scratched her wrist red.

    "Don't be so excited, please control your emotions. Shall we find it slowly?" The

    nurse coaxed gently, her heart heavy.

    She knew the lady who was talking nonsense and asked her to find someone. The lady's son was in a car accident some time ago. Her child was seriously injured and he was in the intensive care unit in front of him and had not yet woken up.

    She has seen her these days, her face is getting worse and worse. On the day her son was just admitted to the hospital, she fainted because she couldn't bear the shock.

    It seems that today is finally unable to bear the blow.

    Shen Yuan's father was also stunned for a while, but he was much calmer than Shen Yuan's mother. After looking around, there was no one. The man who had always been as strong as a mountain couldn't help crying now.

    Seeing his wife's appearance, he was also heartbroken.

    But at this moment, there is another person who is heartache, he is not only heartache, but also powerless!

    He is Shen Yuan. At this moment, he clearly stands by his mother's side, and her mother can't see him again!

    He had just heard that she was calling his son, and he had clearly seen her eyes, her eyes were all looking at him, but in an instant, he couldn't see him again.