Chapter 67

"I'm in a place where you should be, your power zone, the spiritual world. But you are not here, what's your situation now? Can't you come back? Is there anything blocking you? Tell me, I'll help you figure out a solution."

    Zall Saint's voice clearly conveyed to Shen Yuan's brain, and Shen Yuan felt strange when he heard it.

    Spiritual world?

    what is that?

    Brother Zhuo is in my spiritual world?

    Shen Yuan imagined incompetence for a moment, but he could still understand the rest of the words that Zall Saint said.

    How do I go back?

    Is there a door?

    This Shen Yuan himself is still analyzing.

    "What's the matter? Who are you talking to?"

    Xiang Tian Nuan couldn't hear Saint Zall's voice at all, and only felt that Shen Yuan's sudden strange movements seemed very strange.

    "I'm talking to my... my friend, but he's not here."

    Shen Yuan explained to Tian Nuan, and Xiang Tian Nuan looked around as if he understood it.

    "If it weren't for the two of us to be in the same situation now, I would definitely think you were lying to me."

    Xiang Tiannuan smiled, waved his hand, and entered his ward.

    "You talk to your friend, go back and guard your body."

    "Yeah."

    Shen Yuan also waved to Tian Nuan.

    "Brother Zhuo, are you still there?"

    He tried to speak, but because he was worried that it was too noisy, he went back to his ward.

    "Still. It's a wonderful experience to be able to chat with you like this."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled bitterly.

    "Brother Zhuo, you just said that you are where I should be?"

    "Well, your spiritual world, this is usually a mysterious and exclusive space that people with psychic powers have."

    "Is there anything like that?"

    Shen Yuan was shocked.

    "Yeah, yes. But there are very few mental powers. I saw it for the first time. Your situation is also very special. The spiritual body is not here, and you went to other places. I don't quite understand this. Reason, but if I can contact you, it means that you are still in your own connection range."

    "Hmm..."

    Shen Yuan fell into thinking, spiritual space, his own spiritual space, and then he was in a different time and space. , Um...Is it connected like this?

    He did not understand.

    With two abilities of his own, he can get out of his body and connect time and space. It feels like he is so powerful!

    Is God suddenly so good to him?

    The point is, he himself doesn't know how he never came here again?

    "Why don't you speak?"

    "I'm thinking, what is going on."

    Zall Saint cared about him, and Shen Yuan himself became more complicated as he thought about it .