Chapter 55

"What? He can't answer the call? What's wrong with him? Why can't he answer the call anymore? It's been more than a month, what the hell did you do to him? Hello? Hello?" The

    communicator was hung up mercilessly.

    Shen Mingyuan's aunt contacted the troops deliberately, but this time the other party's rhetoric was the same as last time.

    Can't answer!

    When Shen Mingyuan’s contribution value was approved last time, the aunt was originally going to contact Shen Mingyuan, but at that time, she seemed to be unable to contact Shen Mingyuan, saying that Shen Mingyuan was going to do something.

    Shen Mingyuan doing the task?

    What is the task? His small body is now going to take care of the army's food. It is because people pity him, and then just lack of someone, so that he can get in!

    National events can't fall into the head of this silly boy Shen Mingyuan, right? Could it be that he, a young man who has no power to bind a chicken, can still be sent to the danger zone to take care of food?

    Auntie wanted to drop the communicator angrily, but when she thought of this communicator, which was more expensive than Shen Mingyuan, she couldn't bear it in the end.

    "I don't believe it!"

    Auntie rolled her eyes and snorted coldly.

    She doesn't care if Shen Mingyuan doesn't come back. Anyway, she has all of Shen Mingyuan's personal data files in her hands. These things are more important than Shen Mingyuan himself. As long as they have these things, Shen Mingyuan's ownership can be easily transferred.

    The entry of individual household registration is even simpler.

    Shen Mingyuan does not have a mother. As long as there is an aunt like her, she can transfer his account even without considering Shen Mingyuan's opinions!

    But what if Shen Yuan can't be seen at a glance, and what terrible news suddenly comes out from the army?

    Aunt thought about it, cleaned herself up, and decided to go to the troop where Shen Mingyuan was.

    Shen Yuan and his father are still connected in the past at this moment.

    He clutched his heart that he couldn't feel the entity, and was in deep pain.

    "Why do you say that? Why can't you wake up?"

    Shen Yuan's father questioned him when he heard his son giving up on himself like this.

    "We are waiting for you, do you intend to respond to our expectations like this? You appeared in front of us just to say goodbye to us? Let us white-haired people send off black-haired people, from then on, not even thinking about it ? " "

    no, no, dad, I tried, I tried to want to go back, you want to return to his body, but I can not get up. "

    Zeng -

    crystal again, but this time , Also single.

    He really wants to have two coins at once, and he wants to have a good conversation with his father and have a good chat face to face.

    I'm afraid there are not many opportunities like this.

    "Can't get in?"

    "Dad, I'm talking to you now, can you believe me?"

    Father Shen hesitated.

    Believe, if believing means to admit that his son has died and that his son has no way to come back, he definitely doesn't want to believe it.