Chapter 58

Shen Yuan paused when he saw the other party's indifferent attitude. From the beginning, he had already felt that this was an older sister with a cold personality.

    However, at this time, Shen Yuan can't take care of that much. There are only three souls. Everyone still needs to communicate, right?

    "Sister, do you want to try to enter your body?"

    Xiang Tiannuan looked at his body indifferently, and said coldly:

    "No, for now, it's useless to go in."

    "Huh?"

    Shen Yuan blinked. In the blink of an eye, I always feel that this sister looks very unusual, the soul is out of the body, and she is calm and not like an ordinary person, which is really amazing.

    The visitor came over.

    "Xiao Nuan? Xiao Nuan? What's wrong with you? How could this happen?"

    A man who looked very affectionate was lying on the glass window outside. He looked sad and crazy. He was blocked by a group of people. It stopped tapping the glass window.

    Xiang Tian Nuan looked at the man, frowned slightly, his eyes cold.

    Shen Yuan felt strange when he saw this.

    That person looks so sad, why is Xiang Tiannuan not happy at all?

    The future, the 31st century.

    Zall Saint's resource network opened, and a video of a woman trying to enter the barracks appeared before her eyes.

    "I'm Shen Mingyuan's aunt, please let me see him, that kid, he hasn't been home for a long time, in my heart, I wonder." The

    aunt was really worried. Looks like, but the barracks are probably different from what she thought.

    "This lady, before entering the army, she signed a life and death document. The army is not an ordinary professional area. Soldiers cannot leave the army at any time. Don't you know this?"

    "He is not a regular army, he is a logistician."

    "That's also an official soldier."

    The guards guarding the military area had a firm attitude.

    No matter how important the status of women is, they cannot directly impact the law. Soldiers’ ironclad rules are protected and punished by current laws.

    "So, how is Shen Mingyuan's situation now? You have to tell your family members, right? Last time, the army called last time, as if he was not doing well." The

    soldier looked at her and shook his head.

    "I don't know, to contact, you can just wait until September, and the logistics department will have time to go home in September."

    "This..."

    In September, when the time comes, the time is over!

    Auntie needs a sum of money at present, so she has to sell Shen Mingyuan's account in a hurry.

    In the end, the aunt can only eat this closed door.

    Zall Saint's troops are not easy to provoke. Even if there are guards in front of the gate, he will never take it lightly. In addition to the guards, the first outer wall that wraps the entire error, the induction wall set up, will automatically attack.

    If a little woman dared to go straight, she would be looking for death.

    After getting on the speeding car, the aunt returned home all the way, and at this moment, she followed a person behind her.