Chapter 38

Zall Saint returned to Shen Yuan's side, the crystal in Shen Yuan's hand was already empty.

    He looked at his hands and held them.

    The crystal had just undergone an abnormal change. After the crystal's brilliance shone, it didn't take long before it was broken and disappeared.

    That energy was undoubtedly absorbed by Shen Yuan.

    It’s the first time that Drow has seen the energy of crystals like this. Crystals are usually eaten. The slightly viscous liquid in the crystals is for those with supernatural powers. Said it is very attractive.

    However, Shen Yuan was holding the crystal, and without knowing it, he relied on an unknown external force to absorb the crystal.

    Zall Saint can guarantee that such an abnormal change has never been seen in the entire country.

    Yuan'er suddenly became an unsolved mystery, the source of all this, speaking of it, was because of him.

    Yuan'er's previous life and death problems were also caused by him, and now that he discovered his supernatural powers, he suffered somehow, and it was also because of him.

    Thinking of this, Zall Saint couldn’t help squeezing Shen Yuan’s hand tightly. He just hoped to see his Yuan’er continue to smile with him innocently, even if Yuan’er had no abilities, it didn’t matter. .

    He can let him live carefree for the rest of his life, living by his side, obviously no one has stipulated that Yuan'er must become stronger.

    "Yuan'er, can you hear me? If you can hear me, then wake up well, Brother Zhuo is waiting for you here, Brother Zhuo is waiting for you here."

    ...

    Shen Yuan was trapped in the same place and passed. For a long time, he felt that he heard something.

    "Brother Zhuo is waiting for you here..."

    Brother Zhuo?

    Zall Saint?

    Is he calling him again?

    Not likely to? He can't, he is by his parents now, and Saint Zall is from the future, Shen Yuan covered his head, he shook his head.

    Suddenly, Shen Yuan grabbed his hand and looked at his hand.

    He still remembers what happened to his hand?

    At that time, even for a moment, but suddenly, his attention was attracted by other things.

    At that time, he seemed to see... two crystals?

    One is black, that is the crystal of the space system, he has seen it, and the other is white, and that is the crystal of the spirit system.

    Spirit and Space, two crystals appear at the same time, what is that?

    Is it an afterimage of a time?

    Why is there such an afterimage?

    Shen Yuan suddenly realized one thing, the moment the crystal appeared, it seemed that his mother had seen him?

    When the crystal appears in the hand, it feels like it can be held. Therefore, it should not be an afterimage, but a real thing has arrived in his hand. Even if he is a soul, he has that feeling, the real kind. Tactile.

    Strange, so strange!

    Why does it become like this?

    He... the things that happened to him these days have made him feel more and more weird!