Chapter 4

Pulling out of his memories, Shen Yuan looked at the surrounding scenes again. Such a scene was undoubtedly something he was not familiar with at all.

    "Mom... Yuan'er misses mom." The

    man left, the little boy sat in the cage obediently, holding a beautiful crystal sculpture in his hand, thinking idiotically, and thinking, and crying again. Up.

    Shen Yuan squatted down and looked at the unknown little flower carved in crystal, one after another in series, like a necklace.

    Shen Yuan subconsciously felt familiar, isn't this his own thing in the 31st century?

    Yes, he could be sure that it was his thing, which was placed on the side of his pillow, and he picked it up and looked at it for a long time.

    Was it such an important thing?

    He didn't even know.

    "Hey, little guy, why are you locked up in a cage? Come out soon?"

    A little blond boy ran over. He was much older than the boy. The boy looked about one meter and six meters tall, with a childish little face. He should be fourteen or five years old when he got up, but the little boy in the cage looked less than seven years old.

    "My brother said that by staying in the cage, I can see my mother."

    "Mom?"

    "Yeah!" The

    little boy was very sure.

    "Where did your mother go?"

    "Earl Virgin to go there, the United Nations Pixia documents that are not suitable for my mother to stay Shen, because the condition is not enough Shen, Shen poorer."

    So saying, The boy cried harder.

    "So it was her." The

    blond boy suddenly said quietly.

    "Big brother, have you seen my mother?" The

    little boy heard what he had just said.

    "Is your mother the beautiful sister who is very beautiful and wears a beautiful pink crystal rose on her head?"

    "Well, my mother likes pink crystal very much, and she also likes pink crystal roses on her head. "The

    little boy nodded quickly.

    "Then I know where she is. If you really want to see her, I can take you to see her once. But whether we can see her often is not something we can decide. You know?" The

    boy smiled heartily. The smile is very contagious.

    The little boy was happy in an instant, and he was so happy when he thought of seeing his mother.

    The boy rubbed his little head, soft hair, something he couldn't put it down.

    Shen Yuan is not stupid. After a while of analysis, he always feels that this place is a bit like a memory.

    That's how it feels.

    "Well... Yuan'er knows, Yuan'er knows that her mother doesn't want to live with Yuan'er, it's just because her mother, she knows, there is no way to be with us..."

    Speaking of his mother, the little boy couldn't help but shed tears. After coming out of the cage, she still cried.

    "Don't cry, you are a boy. Be strong." The