Chapter 57

The soul emerged from the body, and Shen Yuan could see him, but compared with Shen Yuan's own soul, this soul was more than a little different.

    Shen Yuan's soul, at least his own appearance, is very close to the entity, but the boy's soul looks very transparent, said to be like light and fog.

    He closed his eyes until his body and soul were completely separated, his eyes slowly opened.

    It was an existence exactly like the boy, and the soul was carved out of the body, which is correct.

    Chung——

    At this moment , a spiritual crystal came over.

    Shen Yuan was stunned, originally subconsciously wanting to hold it, but he looked around and still felt weird.

    Why is there only this soul in front of me?

    "Hello? Can you hear me?"

    Shen Yuan called the soul of the close boy.

    "..." The

    boy cast his gaze weakly at him, but said nothing.

    Powerless?

    Shen Yuan suddenly thought of the time when he had no crystals before.

    With a gentle push, the crystal in front of him pushed onto the boy.

    The crystal touched the boy's soul, and Shen Yuan watched motionlessly.

    The boy who originally seemed to be floating, little by little, slowly, looked more tangible.

    At least it is no longer the fog-like existence before.

    "...Huh?" The

    boy's movements and reactions didn't seem to be so stable yet, but those confused eyes seemed to reflect what?

    "Can you hear me?"

    "... Are you... what...?"

    The boy asked slowly.

    With just such a sentence, Shen Yuan was ecstatic!

    companion!

    He has a companion!

    "I'm Shen Yuan, and my name is Shen Yuan."

    Zhen -

    this time, another crystal came soon. Although Shen Yuan didn't know what was going on, he pushed the crystal to the boy again.

    In the future research institute, Bai Lao and Bai Yanyan are both confused.

    The data... is not right, what has changed?

    "Grandpa, why haven't there been any changes?"

    "Look again."

    "Yeah."

    Bai Yanyan pushed another crystal over.

    However, all of Shen Yuan's data values have not changed at all.

    Strange!

    They just went out and had a meeting with the research team and came back. It only took more than two hours. How come Shen Yuan's situation is completely different when he comes back?

    He obviously absorbed the crystal, even if it was a spiritual crystal, after he absorbed it, he would have a reaction.

    Now, suddenly it was like throwing something into the water and sinking into the sea?