Chapter 30

On the night of eating the noodles, Shen Yuan and Zhuo Ersheng unexpectedly checked into a hotel.

    The grand hotel of the future will give people a very dazzling feeling from the appearance alone. The so-called purple-gold hotel is a hotel that exudes a purple-gold color from the inside to the outside. Guanghua is very beautiful.

    At the door of the hotel, there is an induction nest. Zall Saint reaches out and swipes it, and the door opens automatically.

    "This is also the place of Brother Zhuo? Brother Zhuo can come in with

    a single swipe?" Shen Yuan became a curious and curious baby again.

    "No, entry here requires information login. I can swipe it at will and enter at will. However, the consumption of Zijin-level hotels is very high, and ordinary people's information cannot be logged in."

    "Oh."

    Shen Yuan's face seemed to understand. What happened, but in fact, he couldn't help but spit out in his heart:

    "It's really a world that looks at money and power."

    Zall Sheng held him with one hand, and said with a smile on his face:

    "The consumption here is high. It has its own reason, not only the high-protection materials made by the hotel, but also the facilities, services, food, everything of the hotel inside, which can be enjoyed here, so its consumption is so high. But at the same time This kind of consumption is also quite reasonable."

    Feeling the temperature on his hand and listening to Zall Saint talking to himself, Shen Yuan felt his body warm again, so he could no longer stop.

    Zall Sheng's smile also looked attractive, making his heart pound.

    Entering the hotel, sure enough, all hotel robots appeared.

    The artificial intelligence robots of the Zijin-level hotels are doing more exquisitely one by one, and there is no blunt feeling in every move, which makes people feel like a spring breeze.

    Sure enough, you still have to be rich to enjoy it.

    "This is your room number."

    A small card arrived in Drow Saint's hand. It was rectangular, but thicker. The whole was blue, and it had a crystal clear feeling.

    Shen Yuan looked at the card curiously. There was a small number on the card that marked 606.

    Zall Saint felt Shen Yuan's gaze and pulled up his hand and put the card in his hand.

    "This little card has a room number and is also a key."

    "Oh."

    Holding it in his hand, Shen Yuan really felt that he looked at it with interest for a while.

    "So, let's play a game?"

    "Huh? What game?" The

    sudden suggestion made Shen Yuan dumbfounded.

    "A game of finding a room."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled.

    "The game of looking for a room, look for this room?"

    Shen Yuan pointed to the card in his hand.

    "Yes, look for this room. If Yuan'er finds it, I will give you an award."

    "What is the award?"

    Shen Yuan suddenly became interested.

    "How about a thousand contribution value?"