Chapter 46

According to Bai Lao's description, as long as a person lives, his spirit will not leave his body.

    Zall Saint looked for Shen Yuan in Shen Yuan's spiritual world. He believed that a healthy Shen Yuan must have hidden his spiritual body.

    Maybe it was because of timidity, because of fear, he hid.

    "Xiao Zhuo, Xiao Zhuo, can you hear my voice?"

    At the same time, Mr. Bai was also communicating with Saint Drow. He did not make a spiritual connection, but Saint Drow was on the spiritual stage, and his spiritual power did not. So he could hear his words after falling asleep.

    "Well, I can hear that, Old Bai, Yuan'er is not here. I searched for a while, but didn't see him. Little Maelstrom has a big attraction. As soon as I approached, Xiao Maelstrom wanted to take me It's absorbed in, so I can't get close at the moment."

    Zall Saint lay on the spiritual stage, closed his eyes, and spoke, the spiritual body was still connected with Shen Yuan.

    "Little whirlpool's absorption power is very strong, would he be hidden by Xiao whirlpool?"

    Old Bai wondered.

    "If the small vortex doesn't hurt Yuan'er, maybe it can be done, but I can't get close. I feel that the energy brought by that vortex will make me very uncomfortable."

    "Perhaps that is his spatial power."

    Old Bai Falling into contemplation again.

    Mental development is rarely developed in this era, because there are very few people with supernatural powers in the Mental Department, so Bai Lao has done very little research in this area.

    The development of space powers is also very few, and the research that Mr. Bai can do is also very limited.

    Therefore, he is also very strange to the current situation.

    At this time, Bai Yanyan picked up a spiritual crystal in her hand and asked,

    "Grandpa, do I still need to put it again?"

    Bai Lao glanced at the crystal and nodded. The energy of the spiritual crystal is very low, so put it more. Mei's relationship is not big.

    Bai Yanyan got the instructions and slowly dropped the crystal.

    The crystal changed very quickly, disappearing within a few seconds.

    "Huh?"

    Zall Saint stayed in Shen Yuan's spiritual world, and then he saw a spiritual crystal coming over.

    It moved quite fast, almost disappeared from the eyes of Drow Saint in the blink of an eye.

    "What's wrong, Xiao Zhuo?"

    Old Bai was concerned.

    "I saw the crystal just now."

    Zall Saint returned.

    "Crystal? Is it a spiritual crystal?"

    Old Bai was surprised.

    "Yes."

    Zall Sheng gave him an affirmation, and Mr. Bai fell into his own contemplation again.

    The crystal, the spiritual crystal, he just placed on Shen Yuan’s device. After being absorbed by Shen Yuan, the crystal entered Shen Yuan’s body. It should have been directly absorbed by Shen Yuan, but now it seems that he is Stored in the spiritual world and then absorbed?