Chapter 39

Friends of Shen Yuan, came to see Shen Yuan.

    In the three years of high school, he met a lot of good friends. Shen Yuan died unexpectedly before the college entrance examination. His time stayed on that day forever. Friends, one by one, already knew their results.

    Some have been admitted to a good university, and some are disappointed and fail the exam and are ready to retake the exam.

    After they learned about Shen Yuan, everyone concentrated on choosing one day, and finally came to the hospital to visit Shen Yuan as a group.

    It seemed that Shen Yuan, who hadn't seen them for a long time, was still moved in his heart when he saw them appear.

    Even people he hadn't noticed usually appeared at this time and appeared in front of him.

    "Shen Yuan, look, this is the graduation photo of our class, and we brought it over for you."

    The handsome big boy leading the class is the monitor of their class. At this moment, he is talking to Shen Yuan in the glass. .

    What he held in his hand was a group photo of Shen Yuan and the whole class taken before the exam.

    At that time, Shen Yuan was still thinking about finally getting rid of the most difficult days, and his future self was bright.

    Who knows, the graduation photos are all taken, but he will never be able to successfully graduate from high school.

    "Shen Yuan, you have to come on, get well soon, and be sure to hold on! I will pray for you."

    It was also a boy who said this . When he saw him, Shen Yuan's heart warmed, it was his own Good friends, the relationship at school is very ironic. Two people often play basketball and games together.

    The classmates seemed to have finished drafts one by one, lining up to speak to Shen Yuan, even through the glass, they spoke very sincerely.

    Seeing this, Shen Yuan was even more moved.

    The Shen family and his wife, who were on the sidelines, also expressed gratitude to the students.

    After being comforted, the mother cried for a long time. After she calmed down, she didn't say those things anymore. She knew that others would call her a lunatic.

    She can't be crazy, because she has to guard her son.

    "Auntie."

    Shen Yuan's good buddies, Tu Lu spoke to Shen Yuan's mother.

    "What's the matter?"

    Shen Yuan's mother asked in a daze.

    "That hateful driver, we have launched the entire network to find him. I believe that he will be found soon. We will definitely not let that person off!"

    Tu Lu's words made mother Shen Yuan's heart again. Sour.

    "Auntie, I know that because of a sudden accident in Shen Yuan, your family has become a bit financially strangled, right? This is some of our hearts and minds, and they are all willingly. You take it first. I believe Shen Yuan This guy is the type of Fu Da Mingda, and he will be better in the future.”

    Tu Lu took out a bag, and in that bag, there was a large banknote for exchange. From the perspective of thickness, it is definitely not less than 30,000. .

    "You guys, where did you collect so much money? This...this is too much...we, we..."

    Shen Yuan's mother was moved, but also indescribably guilty.