Chapter 13

The light is increasing one after another, and then the tabletop is getting brighter and brighter!

    Ding!

    After another electronic sound, the desktop began to change!

    Three-dimensional state!

    Shen Yuan's mouth opened wide in surprise, and it was in a three-dimensional state. Moreover, when he reached out and touched it, he was able to touch something like an interface.

    This, this is very similar to a touch screen, but it is large, three-dimensional, and capable of voice.

    Slowly, all the pictures were frozen, forming a shape similar to a tower.

    "What can you do?"

    Shen Yuan asked subconsciously, the electronics in this world are so smart, he always has the feeling that it can definitely answer it.

    "The e-book tower contains all the contents of Skynet's books, and all the electronic documents, materials, texts, and pictures from ancient times to the present. As long as there are records, they can be accessed. Of course, those with insufficient permissions cannot be accessed."

    Wow, It answered, it really answered!

    Shen Yuan is inexplicably excited!

    Amazing, amazing! !

    "Can you help me inquire about the 21st century materials?"

    "Yes. Please describe the specific content."

    Shen Yuan thought for a while, suddenly looked at himself, and a question came to his mind.

    If he was really killed in the 21st century, and it was during the college entrance examination, there must be news?

    He has good grades and good popularity.

    "In the 20xx college entrance examination, is there news of the death of a college entrance examination student named Shen Mingyuan?"

    "Didi..." The

    tower of books is spinning rapidly, it should be searching.

    Shen Yuan was very nervous.

    "Ding Ding Ding!!!"

    Soon, a series of information came out!

    "Search summary, Shen Mingyuan crashed into a vegetative, slept for three years, and died."

    Shen Mingyuan was stunned, a vegetative, and died.

    Even if he was mentally prepared to say that he died on the spot, he was

    fine , but he was a vegetable, this... Shen Yuan continued to read the news, and he was able to search for screenshots of his Weibo friends and circle of friends.

    Some friends even prayed to him, but in the end, he still didn't wake up, did he die?

    There were not many follow-up reports, but the driver escaped and he saw it, saying that it was a drunk driving.

    He is xx!

    Shen Yuan didn't want to talk anymore.

    Unlucky to die.

    Shen Yuan was very excited at first, and wanted to read a book excitedly, but now he was all in no mood.

    Although he was in pain after being hit and the car was quite big, he knew he would die, but he never thought that he would really die like that.