Chapter 69

"Zhuo... Brother Zhuo..."

    Shen Yuan was a little embarrassed by this hug, who can tell him what happened?

    This...this is his hometown, this is the 21st century, why did Drow Saint come over?

    "Huh?"

    Zhuoersheng rubbed Shen Yuan, this hug was really long-lost.

    He fainted after taking a shower, and then remained unconscious until now, through a spiritual connection, he found him.

    On the way over, Saint Drow was very vigilant, but fortunately, because of the crystal guarding in front, the space became very stable. He seemed to have walked through a long tunnel, looking at the only light source, and tracking Here.

    "How did Brother Zhuo come here?"

    Shen Yuan calmed down, and finally asked what he wanted to ask.

    Zall Saint let go of him, the crystal in front of him was held in his hand.

    He pointed to the crystal and said:

    "Because of them, I can come over."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled and looked at Shen Yuan with gentle eyes.

    He had just arrived here and was surprised at everything here.

    She just saw the nurses, many of them are women, and they don't look like robots yet.

    Shen Yuan looked at the crystal.

    "You came here with the crystal?"

    "Well. The crystal can reach here through a unique channel. I followed the crystal and found you."

    "This is...this is...that's...magic, isn't it?"

    Shen Yuan is simply unbelievable.

    But think about it, it seems that crystals can come, and it seems that there is nothing wrong with Drow Saint coming over, but Drow Saint is the same as him, that is to say, Drow Saint is currently a soul body?

    Wow...what should I do?

    "There are too many magical things, and such a thing is nothing."

    Zall Saint stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Shen Yuan's face, touching it, as if there was a touch, which made Shen Yuan feel weird.

    "That..."

    Shen Yuan wanted to say something, but he couldn't think of what he should say.

    Looking at Zall Saint, the mood was complicated, until Zall Saint took the initiative to ask.

    "Where is this place?"

    Zall Sheng looked around again, the architectural sense, medical equipment, and even the clothing, he felt weird how he looked at it.

    "This...this is..."

    Shen Yuan swallowed his saliva, that... is it finally time to confess?

    "Huh?"

    Zall Saint looked at Shen Yuan, Shen Yuan's hesitation and trouble completely fell into his eyes.

    He is very accurate in seeing people. As a general, he has experienced a lot over the years. Although he is gentle with Shen Yuan, his eyesight will not deteriorate because of that gentleness.

    "Secret place that can't be said?"

    Zall Saint asked tentatively.

    "Also...nor."