Chapter 60

Both Shen Yuan and the boy were caught off guard, and Shen Yuan was even more stunned.

    He just...doesn't touch it, but when he was about to speak, the crystal made such an attack like an automatic defense tower.

    "Ah!!!" The

    boy suddenly cried out in pain, and Shen Yuan looked over, then was stunned. How could this happen?

    The boy was bounced lightly, and along the direction he was just bounced off, it was the hospital bed on which Shen Yuan's body was lying.

    At that moment, the boy seemed to overlap with his body!

    Shen Yuan walked in that direction, and Shen Yuan's electrocardiogram jumped violently.

    "Um..."

    Shen Yuan heard a voice, which was the sound from Shen Yuan's own body.

    "Ah!!" In the

    next second, the boy was bounced out by Shen Yuan's body. He looked very uncomfortable, and kept shaking with his soul!

    "What's the matter?"

    Shen Yuan asked the boy, and the boy looked a little confused at the moment. When he looked at Shen Yuan, he cried.

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." The

    boy shrank back again, because it was too painful just now, now Shen Yuan feels scared.

    Shen Yuan's body was calm again, as if the drastic changes just now were all fake.

    "It hurts? That's it?"

    "Just...that's it? It hurts...it hurts. If you don't believe it, try it yourself!" The

    boy was so aggrieved, and Shen Yuan felt that he was more and more like a devil. .

    "I can't get in."

    "Huh?"

    The boy looked at him suspiciously, and Shen Yuan slowly walked towards his body. Then, he approached his body and tried to enter the body, but there was no way.

    The boy watched, watched Shen Yuan doing such a movement, stood up without any change in expression, and looked at his body helplessly.

    "I... I just seemed to have entered, but your body is not the same as mine. Your body feels so painful. I can't stand the pain after entering it."

    "Is that so?"

    After hearing the boy's words, Shen Yuan felt discouraged again. His body hurts? Even with anesthesia, is it still painful now?

    Is it because the body hurts so much that he can't get in at all?

    Or...

    he looked at the boy, why is he different from himself?

    The boy can get in his body for even one second, two seconds.

    Why can't he do anything?

    Where is it different? Because he went to the future before, or because of something else?

    The crystal was still by his side, because he didn't hold it, so it was still the way it was just now.

    Why can't you go back? The problem seems to be solved by him a little, because his soul is different.

    Shen Yuan seemed to know something, and it didn't seem to be particularly clear yet.