Chapter 22

Holographic City is built in the central area of the city, covering an area of one-tenth of the area of the city.

    Although Holographic City is a holy place for games in the world today, at the same time, it is also a place where many people like to exercise themselves.

    Holographic online games are all physical warfare used. Not only that, the game area of Holographic City is divided into many sections, and each section has its own charm.

    Shen Yuan came to the gate of Holographic City, and looked at the three magnificent characters, there was a feeling that was indescribable.

    "Let's go."

    Zall Saint called him, and Shen Yuan looked into his eyes and walked into Holographic City.

    Both of them wore masks when they went out, and they still wore them after entering the Holographic City.

    Shen Yuan could only see the eyes of Saint Drow, and Saint Drow too.

    With a swipe of the communicator in his hand, the contribution value was temporarily deducted, and Saint Zall led Shen Yuan into the holographic circle.

    What catches the eye is a huge screen, a three-dimensional 3D original huge screen, there are countless small beating pictures on the screen, and there are many people around the screen.

    There are more people around the beauties at the front desk. The beauties are vivid and cute, but they are not real beauties, but robot beauties.

    Because it is impossible for a woman to really go out to work, or even to be on the stage.

    The whole Holographic City was very metallic, and Shen Yuan looked around, finding it strange everywhere.

    "What kind of game do you want to play? I can play with you today."

    "Are there any games here?"

    "Yes, large games are the most frequently opened here, but the kind of games with particularly passionate topics. It’s right for you, so don’t follow along. Most of those game devices are testable. Players with abilities will bring their abilities into the game, which really hurts people."

    "Games with abilities? It sounds like fun. Son."

    Shen Yuan was quite interested, but he always felt envious.

    "You have no abilities, you are not allowed to participate."

    Zall Saint warned again.

    "I don't have a power? I really don't?"

    Shen Yuan felt like it was the first time...Oh no, it seems that this is the second time that Drow Saint said he has no power. Does he have no power? Really do not have? Not at all?

    Zall Saint's attitude was gentle, holding one of his hands, and sighed softly:

    "Abilities are not all, you are really good for you."

    This was a comforting word, and Shen Yuan heard that he was true. Has no abilities.

    Really disappointed, he also wanted a power.

    "Come on, let's see how their progress is, it's very interesting."

    Zall Saint directly took Shen Yuan and walked towards the big screen.

    The light curtain was very bright, and there was an empty nest in front of him. Zall Saint took Shen Yuan and sat directly on it.

    The contribution value is another brush, these two seats are locked by Zall Saint.