Chapter 28

The room where Zall Saint is located is a very spacious room. There is more than one person in the room. He has an opponent, which is three very simple robots.

Most of the robots in today's world look like living humans, and they are very well made. After the active external skin is introduced, the robots are in contact with humans like real humans.

Smart chips and super-intelligent artificial systems have taken the level of robots to the next level.

But the three in front of them are really very simple, because they are all aluminum alloy and iron frames, only the chip can not make them talk. Here, the chip has only one purpose, and that is to calculate the value.

Zall Sacred Face stared at the robot in front of him seriously. There was a flat board in front of the robot, and his goal was this flat board.

His hands slowly began to crystallize. When it crystallized, his whole body seemed to be illuminated by countless rays of light. The light passed through his arms and reflected a rainbow of seven colors.

"Boom!"

He hit!

Mr. Bai was amazed in the monitoring room. He deserves to be a talent of the national general level. The speed just now can only be described by thunderbolt. He can't see it with his naked eyes!

Zall Sheng directly punched the flat board, and a series of huge numerical values instantly entered his instrument!

"Ding!" After

a clear sound, it was at the top!

The value of the receiver has reached the top, but the maximum analysis amount of this receiver, Bai Lao just upgraded a week ago, he has improved the strength test by tens of thousands!

So, is Zall Saint already strong to this point?

The receiver can't fully test out his power.

Mr. Bai looked at Zall Saint with admiration, such a powerful man, his bloodline will definitely not be bad in the future!

He was very confident about the preparation. Shen Yuan has now regained his abilities, and the birth of their two children must be a new hope for the country.

Zall Sage stopped, closed his fists, and then looked at the test room, where there was another piece of transparent high-strength glass, which could clearly see the people inside. At the same time, he was not afraid of the bad effects of ordinary abilities, which made people feel at ease. Stay in it for testing.

Mr. Bai was right here. After Saint Zall looked over, Mr. Bai nodded to him and motioned for the next one.

The next one is to test his other ability.

fire!

"Burn it up!"

He clenched his fists, and suddenly slammed his fists. Soon, the brilliant fire suddenly ignited, and his hand began to burn. He stared at the robot in front of him, and the robot began to move!

"Peng!!" The

flying robot was hit by a fist in an instant, and then the flames circled the robot, the machine began to burn, and the flames were raging. It didn't take long for the robot to melt into molten iron.

"Boom!"

Then, Saint Zall also burned up, as if surrounded by fire, looking at danger, in fact, those fires would not hurt him at all.