Chapter 53

"Ms. Shen came to my house for what? Is there something to discuss?"

    Zhuo Ersheng held Zhuo Er Yue, and Zhuo Er was pinched by him with a small face, and his face was unhappy.

    He also wanted to scold the Shen family more. In his eyes, the Shen family were shameless people. They attacked, stole things, and sometimes robbed them, especially the beautiful and sexy woman in front of him. Communicating is spent!

    He doesn't like it so much!

    If women are so shameless, when he grows up, don't be with women! hateful!

    "Admiral Zhuo, don't you understand what I think of you?"

    Shen Youmeng continued to pretend her gentleness.

    "What do you think of me?"

    Zall Sheng looked stunned, obviously confused, and then he looked at his brother, let go of his hand, and asked:

    "What do you think of me, Miss Shen?"

    Zhuo Eryue, who was free, naturally said at the first time:

    "She is an old hen who finds a rooster to work every day. Brother, you are so good, what else can she have in mind? I just want to use you as a damn rooster! Brother you Stupid not stupid, why don't you set up a few more defense doors at home, this old hen flew directly into your house, too unguarded, it is an admiral's house anyway!

    Also, look at your little cocoa , I was scared into a tortoise with a shrunken head, and I don’t even know how to look at home. I told you to raise a mutated attacking beast. See who you eat and whoever dares to enter your home at will!”

    After finishing, Zall The more he looked at Shen Youmeng, he gave a cold snort.

    Originally, Shen Youmeng wanted to leave a potential stock. At this moment, he had choked to death this damn potential stock dozens of times.

    "I'm sorry, Miss Shen, I can't control my brother's mouth. You see, he scolds me fluently. He is very black. Don't take it to heart."

    "..."

    Shen Youmeng's mouth raised a smile, but there was no smile in her eyes. She watched this singing and knew that she would definitely have to close her door again this time.

    "Admiral Zhuo, I heard that recently I am planning to find an ordinary man to become a partner. I heard that you are going to use the compound to give birth to the next generation with that man. Is this true?"

    Although Shen Youmeng is angry, it is difficult to say directly. After coming out, she simply changed the topic, of course, this is also the topic she most wants to know at the moment.

    "He is a very good boy. I like him very much. I am indeed planning to have a son with him, and then a family of three to form a family of his own."

    Zall Sheng was gentle, as if thinking of Shen Yuan, he couldn't help it. Affectionate.

    "General Zhuo really figured it out? Boy?"

    Shen Youmeng couldn't help pinching her hand with her beautiful nails.

    How can a boy compare to her?

    She is the arrogant girl of heaven, she is good in figure, smart, and not low in ability.

    In the current situation of the common canary woman, she is so unique, so prominent, and has a prominent family. She does not believe that she is no better than a boy!