Chapter 32

With a spirit crystal in his mouth, Shen Yuan's gaze shifted to another crystal, which was pure black, that is, the crystal of the space system.

    But this time, he didn't dare to take that space system. He only tried it today, and the reaction was not good. Therefore, there was already a shadow in his heart.

    I haven’t figured out the situation yet, just touch it at will. If the soul is ejected again, it’s not good to fall into the hot spring pool alone. He is a fruit man, and Zall Saint rushes in worryingly, he... he is It will be embarrassing!

    It used to be okay for a man to take a bath together, but he is particularly concerned about this now, and he just asked Zall Saint, and he was completely tempting.

    Now he is not only unstable in so-called supernatural powers, but also unstable in everything else, emotionally unstable, physically unstable, and emotionally unstable.

    There is no one who traverses him so sadly, right?

    While he wants to defend against others, the most important thing to defend is himself.

    The body is too disobedient and too honest, and it is completely the character of the previous owner.

    "Huh?"

    Shen Yuan suddenly felt something wrong with his mouth.

    Reaching out and taking a look at the crystal in his mouth, he blinked suspiciously.

    How do you say this feeling?

    He subconsciously compared the crystal in his hand with the space crystal in the box.

    "Huh? I remember, it should be the same size."

    He murmured.

    Because the two crystals seem to be smaller than the one in the mouth just now!

    This crystal shell doesn't taste much, nor is it ice cubes, it won't melt, and it doesn't look like candy.

    He just dipped his saliva on it and could see the crystal's body surface as if a layer of natural wax was blocking the water.

    So, why suddenly... it loses weight?

    It's weird.

    Shen Yuan suddenly became more interested in crystals. He put the crystals in his mouth again, thinking about what the result would be if he would look at it three minutes later.

    During the period, he took a comfortable swim in the spacious hot spring pool.

    Three minutes later.

    "It's really getting smaller, and the outer shell is almost broken. If it breaks, you can drink the water in that crystal."

    Shen Yuan was very happy.

    After getting the answer, he put the spirit crystal in his mouth again, and waited for him to slowly dissolve it.

    "Kacha!"

    Suddenly, he heard a faint sound like glass breaking, and then a seductive fragrance came from his mouth.

    The scent is a bit strong, similar to what Bai Lao said. It tastes a bit like tea, a strong scent of tea, but after a while, Shen Yuan felt that the taste changed again, and it didn’t look like tea anymore, instead it looked like a light and sweet scent. liqueur.

    The smell of wine entered his throat, and Shen Yuan's spirit trembled comfortably. Then, his gaze looking at the world seemed to become strange again, a little fuzzy and a little shaken.