Chapter 6 - Stealing?

"Charging by the minute 'cause my time is very priceyYeah, I be where the bosses beJudging from my vibe, you can feel it in my energy "

Yeah, I be where the bosses be
Judging from my vibe, you can feel it in my energy "

- Saweetie ~ Icy grl

EMPRESS

Surprised by this Empress quickly cover her chest before looking back up at her mischievous neighbor.

His eyes laced with desire while his lips smirked with satisfaction. Again Empress couldn't believe that her hot-ass neighbor, King stood bare-ass naked before her. The fact is the man hadn't even made a move to cover himself. Instead, he turned towards her giving her a better view.

Empress would be lying if she didn't like what she saw. Taking a deep breath she shook her head before making herself back inside her bedroom.

What hell am I doing? She thought to herself all night.

__________

The next morning Empress awoke with plans as she quickly got dressed and made herself downstairs.

She smiled lightly as she greeted the maids and guards. She would never get used to this mafia and rich thing.

Rosa stood in the dining room motioning the maids where to put the food as Empress entered the room watching her.

"Who is all this food for?" She asked looking at all the cuisine. It was way too much to eat. Especially since she eats a lot.

"You madam," Rosa smiled. Empress's eyes widen shaking her head quickly as she opens her mouths to say something.

"Nonsense this is a little too much for me, so how about this you and the maids join me," She suggested but in return, Rosa shook her head.

"Em, that's not something we're supposed to b doing you are the head of this house and we are merely here to serve you-"

"Like I said you and the housemaids come and take a seat and eat," Empress finished taking a seat.

" I don't know how my father run this place but those rules are now broken," Empress stated. Rosa sighed smiley as she called the maids and a few guards to come breakfast as Empress ordered.

Empress conversed with staff and enjoyed the food although she thought I could use a little more seasoning. It was a little hard for her to open to people but for now, she was just planning to know her workers a bit more.

"Miss Empress, I would like to say that you have a few meetings with some business partners that Marcus wanted me to tell you," Rosa spoke out lifting her brow as she took a bite of her waffles.

"What?"

"May I remind you that you are a Mafia princess and although King had taken over Mr. Black's position there still is something like his Marketing Company he owned. You have about 90% of the company shares so there are a lot of meetings that you will have to attend,"