Chapter 17 - Mine or Yours?

"You should come over (Me and you, yeah, me and me and you)Shawty come over (Freaking you, woah, is what I want to do)You should come over (Me and you, yeah, me and me and you)You deserve more love (Yeah, you do, girl, you know you do)" - Vedo ~ M...

Shawty come over (Freaking you, woah, is what I want to do)
You should come over (Me and you, yeah, me and me and you)
You deserve more love (Yeah, you do, girl, you know you do)" - Vedo ~ Me & U

EMPRESS

"Sorry, I'm late," A familiar voice spoke as the room door opened. Deciding to keep my eyes on my folder to ignore making eye contact with him I felt an elbow poking me.

Alissa.

Finally giving in I looked up immediately connected eyes JongWoo who's lips curved widely into a smile.

'Sorry' he mouthed, probably for yelling loudly on the phone earlier. Deciding to let it slide I nodded my head which made him let out a breath of relief.

"Right, Please continue with the presentation Micheal," I spoke out as the Man at the end of the table nodded before continuing to what he was saying earlier.

Sales going higher and how it would be beneficial if we decide to go through with the contract from another company-yotta,yotta.

This is honestly boring.

"Thank you, Micheal, that presentation was very good," I spoke as he smiled in relief before taking a seat.

"Ehm, As you all know Jester recently was taken out of his position because of him being an accomplice in the extortion of the company's sales," Marcus spoke while I rested my back against my chair.

"It was done through King's investigation that Jester was found and from there he will continue to investigate to find the mastermind behind this issue," He continued which made a few men at the table flinch a bit.

I smiled shaking my head seeing JongWoo looking directly at me with a raised brow.

"I'll make sure to handle it thoroughly," He spoke his voice low and rough while men around the table didn't dare to look at JongWoo.

"Ehm," Marcus coughed clearing his throat.

I get it.

"Okay, that ends today's meeting," I started hearing a breath of relief coming from the men.

"Thank you, everyone, you may leave," I continued as the men began to make their way out of the room.

Getting up as well, Alissa smiled grabbing my bag, saying she'll see me later which had me confused at first until a hand landed on my shoulder.

THIRD POV

"Can we talk, please?" JongWoo questioned his voice gentle as it could be.

Empress looked over to Alissa who's already out of the room with Marcus while Benjamin stood beside her waiting.

"I'll take of her now, Ben," King instructed Benjamin who nodded his head in compliance before he left, leaving only her and King alone.

"You have to be in control of everything do you?" she questioned.

JongWoo face winced a bit at her icy tone as he removed his hands from her shoulder.

Empress being sassy was never something he had thought he would experience.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you it was never my intention I just didn't check the caller id and you know in my line in work I-"

"I get it," she interrupted. She honestly knew JongWoo was sorry and that in his line of work he would have to be on his toes like that.

JongWoo's teeth grazed against his bottom lip as he smile pulling Empress's body into his.

"Kiss?" he prompts gazing down at him. His left hand rested on her chin tilting her head up while his right hand rested on her waist.

Licking her lips at the thought Empress smiled nodding her head. All day she had been reminiscing on their make-out session from last night.

Immediately Jong-Woo locked their lips together, indulging in his hunger as he deepen the kiss.

"Mmm," Empress hummed gripping onto King's shirt while his tongue explored her mouth.

Somehow JongWoo's hands found their way to Empress's curvaceous assets immediately planting their grip on them before lifting her.

Gently placing her on the meeting table King smiled against Empress's lips as he kissed his way onto her chin to her neck.

"Sleepover at my house again?" he rasps as he assaults her neck.

"I... See what you're doing and I-I can't," Empress panted as she bit her lip while her hands explored JongWoo's hair.

"I'm not doing anything, baby I'm just asking you a question," King snickered.

Empress scoffed pulling back to take a look a JongWoo who had a smile plastered on his face.

"I know what you're doing. You're trying to seduce me into saying yes but the answer is no," Empress declared.

Her hands glide onto King's neck pulling him in who in return allowed her to.

"Your place then?" he smirked.

"Damn you're not giving this up are you?"Empress chuckled as she wrap her legs around his waist in caging JongWoo.

"No, and by the way, you're pulling me I'd say you want this too," King remarked.

Empress shook her head connecting her eyes with King tempted to say something she would never say out loud.

"I like you," she spoke biting her bottom lip nervously.

JongWoo smiled brightly as he brought his hands up to her chin and allowed his thumb to pull out her bottom lip that her teeth grazed upon.

"You have a habit of biting these juicy lips of yours," he growled.

"It's infuriating but I like you too and I'm happy to know that you reciprocate those feelings," Empress pulled JongWoo towards her joining their lips to get her once again.

Empress's heart had felt something so unfamiliar and exciting and as scared she was to explore it. She had made up her mind to give whatever she felt against King a chance.

Hoping deeply that she would never regret the decision.

King's hand treaded carefully towards the inside on Empress's thighs but was brought to an abrupt stop.

"Woah, we're still in a meeting room at my company, and especially we aren't even supposed to be doing this here,"  she announced.

King snickered nodding his head before releasing her and she released him.

"So the sleepover...My house or yours?" he questioned.

"Fine, mine,"  at least that way she would have control of the situation better.

________