**NOTICE** VERY IMPORTANT***

DO NOT WORRY I'M NOT DISCONTINUING OR PUTTING THIS STORY ON HOLD.

But I am having a writing slump and I just wanted you guys to know!

Writing slump; Otherwise known as writer's block, this type of storytelling slump happens when you arrive at a point in your story where you either don't know what to do anymore, don't know how to get around a certain plot hole, are having trouble with characterizations or histories, and so forth.9

I've been getting a lot of messages asking when I'm going to update this book and I just wanted to clear the air by saying I am trying to update it guys!

It's also that I haven't been liking my writing these days but I'm going to push through for you guys.

I have started writing chapter 39, and so far It isn't going well but I'll figure out something.

I'll try to be as transparent as I can with you guys❤️

Oh! Also, I didn't even know My Hot Ass Neighbor would get this big! Since it was my first ever BWAM book.

I'm glad you guys didn't see the first rough draft of this book that I published.

Literally in that version, Empress got kidnapped by JongWoo 🫣.

But that was to cliche so I scrapped it

Anyways, as a black woman, I've always wanted to write a book where my heroine is a beautiful dark-skin woman like myself.

I'm so happy and honored that all of you guys chose to read and love my book for what it is.

Even though my grammar and punctuation be ass sometimes 😭

And amateur writing💀

So far you guys have been so kind at criticizing and telling me my errors and I appreciate that.💖🥹

Thanks for Reading!!😊❤️❤️

Also, since I'm in a writing slump. If you guys have any ideas to add to the plot comment here. I love hearing you guys' theories and ideas it inspires me!

I'll try to finish Chapter 39 as fast as possible.

I know I rambled a lot.😭