Chapter 40 - Assassinated

EMPRESS

EMPRESS

Muffled were my moans as I pushed my face into the pillow while JongWoo took me from behind. I don't remember exactly how this happened, but I know that it was undoubtedly JongWoo who started it.

That man could never keep his hands to himself.

"Em, you know I don't like it when you suppress your moans, baby," JongWoo rasped, his hands on my waist tightening and his hip shifting.

"I don't want the m-maids to hear me," I panted. There was no doubt that the last time we did it here Rosa and the maids heard us. Rosa even gave me a hint they did, so there was no way I would make that mistake again.

I moaned loudly when JongWoo's fingers met my clit as he fucked me hard from the back.

"JongWoo!" I screamed hearing a grunt in return.

________________

"How embarrassing," I exhaled, closing my eyes to enjoy the feel of the waterdrops falling upon me.

"What's embarrassing?" King asked lathering up my back. "Rosa and the maids they heard us!" I expressed. JongWoo chuckled as his hands glided down my back to my ass giving it a little smack.

"I told you to come by my place you're the one who didn't comply," JongWoo argued making me roll my eyes.

"That's because right now if we were at your place we'd still be in your bed going at it," I jabbed ignoring the feeling of JongWoo's cock running along my ass.

JongWoo hummed moving his arms around my waist before licking his lips.

"Hmm, I guess you're right because right now I want you to bend your ass over and eat that sweet perfect pussy of yours," JongWoo growled his lips pressed against my ear.

A shrill ran through my spine as his hands glided their way down across my stomach.

"JongWoo," I warned turning myself around so the water could hit my back.

"I'm still sensitive down there," I muttered before licking my lips.

"Let me lick it better," He rasped gliding his hand lower only for me to grab it.

It was taking everything in me for me not to give in.

"As much as that sounds good, I don't want everyone in the house hearing me scream my lungs out," I stated earning a groan from JongWoo.