Chapter 36 - Wrong Time...

Think it through, what it means to youAnd everything you do don't affect just you, ohI can't help but feel like I don't give a fuckBut just take this shit and blow it upIt's no wonder I feel stuck- Skyline - Brent Faiyaz

And everything you do don't affect just you, oh
I can't help but feel like I don't give a fuck
But just take this shit and blow it up
It's no wonder I feel stuck
- Skyline - Brent Faiyaz

_____

EMPRESS

After a few days, I and JongWoo decided that it would be best if a returned home.

While we were away for those few days I've been getting calls non-stop from Alissa and Marcus not that I answered anyone one of them.

"What's on your mind?" JongWoo asked his hands resting on my thigh while I stares out the window.

We were in his driver's car driving home to our neighborhood.

"Alyssa and Marcus," I stated. JongWoo's face hardened before nodding his head.

"I'm not saying that you should forgive them but they were only doing what your father wanted," JongWoo prompted. I frowned, tilting my head in thought.

He is right but my father had no right trying to control every aspect of my life.

He literally was going to hand me over to Daku just so he could keep his power.

My father even stripped my mother of her own money because she wouldn't let him go through with his plans.

And yet they were telling me that he was a man who loved and talked dearly of me?

How could he even talk good of me when he was never there.

"Empress?" JongWoo called at my worrying silence.

"I heard you," I replied, he grinned quietly before interlocking over hands together.

"I love you," he mutters making an unsensational feeling run through me.

My heart warmed as I made eye contact with him. Tightening my grip with his I smiled happily before nodding my head.

"I love you too,"
________

"You're not staying?" JongWoo frowned shaking his head.

"As much as I'd love to stay and fuck you to sleep I have a meeting to attend too," Rolling my eyes at his obscene way of saying everything on his mind.