Chapter 25 - Embarrassing...

"You're still the one that I adoreAin't much out there to have feelings forGuess whose it is? Guess whose it is? (Yours)Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Yours" - Drake ~ Own it

Ain't much out there to have feelings for
Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? (Yours)
Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Yours" - Drake ~ Own it

EMPRESS

"I'll call you once we get samples and the sketch to make sure everything is to your liking," Anna, the interior designer stated as she began grabbing her belongings.

"Yes, please do " I smiled nicely, taking a stand to show her the way out.

Once walking her out and bidding our final goodbyes, I made my way to ay over to Alissa who was scrolling through a tablet.

"Marcus said she was a great interior designer and that you wouldn't have to worry about a thing," She began while I took a seat next to her.

" Yh," I replied before reminiscing JongWoo who manage to sweet talk his way into showering with me this morning.

Of course, that ended with me plastered against the shower wall with my legs placed on his shoulders.

One thing about that man is he sure loves to worship my body.

"You're blushing, what are you thinking about?" Alissa asked squinting her eyes in suspicion.

And one thing about best friends is they're always in your business.

"Nothing," I shrugged trying to play her off but, obviously she wasn't buying it.

"I bet I know what or who you're thinking of, "She smiled as if knowing exactly what I was thinking off.

"It's nothing, Alissa" I batted, rolling eyes. Alissa gasped as she shook her head in amazement.

"What happened to the quiet always keeping her emotions to herself, Empress?" she rambled smiling widely.

I paused, realizing that I was changing. Ever since I came here I was starting to get out of my comfort zone. Going to the club, drinking alcohol, having friends, and a man those were not things Empress Black would have done.

And it was definitely JongWoo who started this.

"She's still here just not present as she used to be," I explained. Alissa frowned placing her hand on mine.

"Hey, Em, it's okay to change, and besides do you like the new person you're becoming?" Alissa asked as I made my eyes to look at her.