Daku & Jazmine - Teasing Him, Nedding Him.

JAZMINE

JAZMINE

"So, what do you think?" I questioned.

Daku and I had gone on a lot more dates and everything is going well.

I was Daku's woman as he was my man. He had asked me to be his a few weeks ago and so far everything was smooth.

Surprisingly, he hadn't pressured me to have sex with him at all. The farthest we've ever gone was kissing.

Daku seemed to be a very patient man.

At least with me.

"Beautiful, shortcake" He replied making me roll my eyes.

I hated that nickname.

Yes, I'm short but he's ridiculously tall and the height difference between him and me is even more ridiculous.

I don't like having my shortness rubbed in my face all day, every day.

"But I'm surprised you're even doing this right now," He disclosed.

I was modeling the sets of lingerie I had bought to wear for him and me since I was feeling sexy.

And I wanted to tease him.

Well, seduce him.

I loved my body and was absolutely confident in it.

And I was getting antsy.

Well, horny.

"What? I can't model for my man?" I jester causing Daku to raise a brow.

He smiled shaking his head before biting his bottom lip.

"Jazmine, are you trying to tease me?" he queried his voice getting raspy.

"What? No," I responded in an innocent tone.

Daku's eyes only dimmed before nodding his head as he rubbed his bottom lip with his finger.

"Wanna do me a favor, Baby?" Daku asked.

Genuinely curious, I nodded earning a mischievous grin from him in return.

"Okay, be a good girl for me and turn around and touch your toes," he instructed.

Feeling my heart rate go up I slowly turn around facing my back towards him as I then bend over to touch my toes.