Chapter 23 - Teasing

"If I seduce you, baeWill you come take the bait?Is you gon' do that thing?" - Russ ~ Seduce ft

Will you come take the bait?
Is you gon' do that thing?"
- Russ ~ Seduce ft. Capella grey

EMPRESS

"Don't you think this dress is too much?" I asked looking over to JongWoo who stood there staring me down as if admiring me.

The dress

"It's not, trust me, you look beautiful," he replied as he walked himself over to me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

Immediately butterflies filled my stomach as I avoid his gaze through the mirror.

"The dress is shorter than I imagined," He began smoothing his hand down to my ass.

"Maybe it's because of this," He rasped squeezing my ass.

This man I swear.

"So this Italian friend of yours is the-" I began genuinely curious. If his "friend" if his is a part of the mafia then I'll have to tread carefully.

"Yes, he is and you do have to worry, you won't be in any danger, and if so I'll protect you, Empress," he consoled making a sigh, nodding my head with understatement.

"You know I've never asked how my father died, do you know?" I prompt and immediately JongWoo released me from his embrace before grabbing my hands.

"That's a story for another day, Em,"

_______

"King," JongWoo's Italian friend called as we both took a seat at the dinner table.

After I had brought up the question about my dad JongWoo quickly dismissed it telling me he would tell me some other time.

Considering he was very close to my father I guess it's a hard topic for him so I won't push for now.

Anyways now we're at some luxurious Italian Restaurant which of course was rented out for privacy.

"Who is this beautiful bi-"